What's new

Looking for fellow Canadians

So here is my 38/39 Gillette Sheraton replated by Chris Spencer at Back Roads Gold. I am fortunate to have four of his in total but this one is really nice...
il_fullxfull.1540246356_aeyx.jpg

It started off with the black on top and bottom but with blue for the middle. Then I added the with and then said what the hell I added the red in the middle. I was going with nature and brightly colored organisms are usually the deadliest and I wanted a dragon theme. I called this brush "Dragon's Beard".
Nice handle and nice "handle"!

I had someone recently ask me if there are anyone in Canada that relates razors. Have you heard of any? As far as I know I don't think so.
I looked believe me but I couldn’t find anyone...I find it hard to believe we have nobody up here...

I know. They have just the puck for 25, so a 115$ bowl.... arg.... must resist....

Which one? I've gotten a few lately.

Oh the Saponificio or the Mdc?

Mdc is top notch, great soap.
The Saponificio, tried it a couple more times and liking it now. If you want to try it I can send it up if you like

Oh the Saponificio or the Mdc?

Mdc is top notch, great soap.
The Saponificio, tried it a couple more times and liking it now. If you want to try it I can send it up if you like
I'm curious, is there anything special about the soap that would justify the higher cost. Thank you for the offer, when we meet up again bring your new soaps with you can we can check them out.

I think the biggest thing for cost is that itll last a long time, I've used it 4 or 5 times now and can barely tell it's been used at all. It is so easy to lather.

Anyone use topofthechain.ca?

Going through their soaps and have 6 in my cart ... mist.. stop.. shopping..

Quite often never had a problem or issue. Great selection. You do have to load the cart for free shipping [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite often never had a problem or issue. Great selection. You do have to load the cart for free shipping [emoji847]

Thanks for the info, I had over 250$ in my cart. lol Cut it down to about 80$. I think my soap obsession is getting out of control.

I used the Chiseled Face Easy Street soap and AS this morning, highly recommend

Thanks for the info, I had over 250$ in my cart. lol Cut it down to about 80$. I think my soap obsession is getting out of control.

I used the Chiseled Face Easy Street soap and AS this morning, highly recommend

240 soaps/creams I know mine’s out of control. BTW we have meetings on Wednesday for soap sniffers anonymous

Top Bottom