What's new

Looking for fellow Canadians

Apparently this thread’s been kicking around since 2015 and I haven’t tossed my two cents in (likely since the penny hasn’t been in circulation for awhile).
Guelph, Ontario, checking in.

Another Edmonton member here, good to see a few on here. Also hello to my fellow Albertians.

Anyone in Edmonton and surrounding area feel like meeting up?

We have two shave shops. The shaving kit in WEM and kent of Inglewood on whyte ave. They both have websites, just know ur prices when going to the shaving kit. I bought some soap from them and then found out I could have gotten two soaps from the manufacture (henri et victoria) for the same price. Kent of Inglewood has a corner that they sell barber supplies the rest of the store they sell knives, but there prices are decant. The Italian centre I have been told sells proraso and Italian shave products, haven't been there yet. I do most of my shave supplies shopping either directly with the manfactures or fenderhian, canadian beard and blade, Amazon or esty, sometime but not often Ebay.

I was wondering what the coolest or badass shaving item my fellow Canadians own? Razor, brush, limited edition soap...etc, or an item you are super proud to own. For me, it is a brush I had commissioned from Leo Firlot.
20180919_125750.jpg

Got to liven this thread up a little.
Canada Strong

8FC98E2F-AAFF-49C1-B8CA-A4C66D7CAC79.jpeg
Well I have lots of cool stuff fortunately but for starters it would have to be this guy...”Kingston” from Derek over at Wild West Brushworks. The pics really do it no justice and it will be making its debut in Jamaica...

I was wondering what the coolest or badass shaving item my fellow Canadians own? Razor, brush, limited edition soap...etc, or an item you are super proud to own. For me, it is a brush I had commissioned from Leo Firlot.
View attachment 913709
Got to liven this thread up a little.
Canada Strong
Beautiful brush by the way...is there a story with the colour choice?

Very nice, he does have some cool handles on his esty page to choose from.
I have two of his brushes in the collection, the other is the "Elway" with a 26mm Tuxedo knot. The Kingston though has this sparkle throughout that doesn't show up in the pics...this guy too. However, this isn't just a brush thread.
il_fullxfull.1590868568_tlk0.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful brush by the way...is there a story with the colour choice?
It started off with the black on top and bottom but with blue for the middle. Then I added the with and then said what the hell I added the red in the middle. I was going with nature and brightly colored organisms are usually the deadliest and I wanted a dragon theme. I called this brush "Dragon's Beard".

Top Bottom