What's new

Lights & Lasers

What do you think about attaching em to your guns?

Personally, I never had time for them. I always carry a flashlight anyway. But when I got my AR, using a flashlight was out, so I got one that attached to the weapon. I loved it!

Then I got a laser grip on my little revolver and loved it! So now I just got a laser & light that attaches to my Glock 48.

8FFF2957-1456-45F7-AF02-430018A32A57.jpeg

Its a sweet little accessory. You can use the light, the laser, or both at the same time. 600 luminous and it’s a green laser.

46D46D50-DE65-44EC-9EB1-2D741F1D320E.jpeg

I got her all set up today. Shot the snot out of the gun with it on. I like it.

I guess I’m becoming a light and laser guy. I’m a little surprised to be honest. For years I thought of these things as nothing more than gimmicks.

I’m not huge on lasers myself, but I think they are great for those that like them. They are certainly an excellent tool to have in your toolbox. Lights make great sense to me. Not every gun needs one, but I can see a night stand pistol or bump in the night long gun being great candidates.

Ive only got lights on two guns, 1 AR carbine and a 45 ACP pistol. I’ve thinned our my laser options and only my fanciest 1911 sports a master-series crimson trace grip. I don’t need it on there as I don’t carry it and it’s not my nightstand pistol. If anything it makes for fun low light range toy on occasion.

What do you think about attaching em to your guns?

Personally, I never had time for them. I always carry a flashlight anyway. But when I got my AR, using a flashlight was out, so I got one that attached to the weapon. I loved it!

Then I got a laser grip on my little revolver and loved it! So now I just got a laser & light that attaches to my Glock 48.

View attachment 1146261

Its a sweet little accessory. You can use the light, the laser, or both at the same time. 600 luminous and it’s a green laser.

View attachment 1146262

I got her all set up today. Shot the snot out of the gun with it on. I like it.

I guess I’m becoming a light and laser guy. I’m a little surprised to be honest. For years I thought of these things as nothing more than gimmicks.

I’m good with them and should get a light for my AR-15.

As for my pistol, it’s a red dot and I like a separate flash light to reduce the bulk. I carry a 4.25” M&P though and might go back to laser on a smaller gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Agree with everything everyone has said.

Yeah, that sounds political!
Seriously, I don't have one. I'm a revolver guy. My bedside bad guy gun is a Ruger GP100 with a 4" barrel. Not impossible to equip with a light, just kind of a minor pita.

Honestly, the only reason I'd like one is to waste ammunition at night time, which would freak out my non hillbilly neighbors!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

Seriously, I don't have one. I'm a revolver guy. My bedside bad guy gun is a Ruger GP100 with a 4" barrel. Not impossible to equip with a light, just kind of a minor pita.

Honestly, the only reason I'd like one is to waste ammunition at night time, which would freak out my non hillbilly neighbors!

You could always unload the pistol and entertain the cat! :)

Ad Astra

The Instigator

Just duct-tape a TLR-1 on the barrel!

AA

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I would love to put one on my SP101. I just don't want a grip laser. I want one under the barrel. Not much room on a 2.25" barrel.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Lights & Lasers

I don't why, but i'm feeling a bit d

I actually did that last night with my LCP. I went a bit beyond unloading it though. I actually took the slide off.

Lol. I have taken the slide off of my G43X. And let the 2 year old Grandson chase the dot around. :)

Top Bottom