What's new

LIGHTFOOT's PINE BODY BARS

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Lightfoot's is an amazing soap... I have been using mine to shower every day, and bathe my kids... it barely shows signs of getting smaller. I don't know whether it is triple milled, or quad, or quint, but it feels almost like cleaning yourself using marble it is so hard.

My eczema does not flare up at all using this soap. Truly incredible product.

I even tried washing my face with it. It took all the oil off, but it was very gentle at the same time. I don't even know how it manages to do this.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Update:

40 bars is cheaper than 10 per unit.

$75.60/40 = $1.84 / bar.
$26.50/10 = $2.65 / bar.

I spoke to someone at Little Rhody Foods. They are actually cheaper than Lightfoot's, which is cool. The gentleman informed me that these soaps will be discontinued in the near future... Allegedly temporarily, but possibly permanently. I would buy them while I was able, if I were you.

Last edited:
Update:

40 bars is cheaper than 10 per unit.

$75.60/40 = $1.84 / bar.
$26.50/10 = $2.65 / bar.

I spoke to someone at Little Rhody Foods. They are actually cheaper than Lightfoot's, which is cool. The gentleman informed me that these soaps will be discontinued in the near future... Allegedly temporarily, but possibly permanently. I would buy them while I was able, if I were you.
The shipping on the 40 bar pack was an extra $26.50

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Supply chain problems, like everybody else.

1633241985153.png

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Supply chain problems, like everybody else.

View attachment 1338960
Thanks for this info. The site I had did have this info. And a pre order option. It’s also completely gone from Amazon where I got mine before. Hopefully things shake out. 11/1 is right around the corner.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I just glanced at it, but those are unbelievable. LOL! I propose a "Group Buy!" Do I hear a Second?
I will bow out of any group buys, as I just bought two 40 packs. Even with shipping, it is cheap considering what you are getting.

I'll reemphasize that these bars have cured my eczema, and work great on my face as well as my body. They smell awesome too.

Get them while you can!! I am not sure how long these will be around.

The soap itself is fantastic , but it's the Siberian dwarf pine needle essential oil that makes this soap stand out over others. Since Siberia is under Russian control the supply of oil may literally dry up . This is one of my all time favorite soaps .

OK, my first shower last night with the soap! It has a nice pine fragrance that is not overpowering. It made a nice lather in the washcloth and held up pretty well. I was left with a good clean feel when I got out of the shower and the scent didn’t linger for very long. Overall, I liked the scent and feel, this is a keeper!!! Y’all that bought the 40 bar pack, how are you storing it so the soap doesn’t lose it’s scent and dry out?

Tom

Top Bottom