What's new

Let's See Your Hart Steel Razors

Hart Steel...1911..Rudy Vey Silvertip.

$brush razor1.jpg

He said he just poured a bunch of new blanks. A lot of which are of the coffee and cream variety... Excited to see what comes out

Submitted for your viewing pleasure.

Custom quilt by Girlfriend

6/8 Square point by BG
w/Custom horn scales by Brad

Custom Knife by same artisan BG

Stainless Colt Combat Commander
$IMG_2979.jpg

Last edited:
7/8ths.
simple
beautiful
JA on the tang
purchased right here on the bst :)

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1389503714205.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1389503714205.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 422
Can you shave with the knife?

It is the same steel as the razor, I think. The edge seems straight enough. The grip might be tricky.
I bought it from him because I thought that the two together complimenting each other are worth more than the sum of the parts alone.

Amirite?

I bought this used 6/8 round point, ground by TV, for a good price from a cutlery shop in downtown LA. They honed an uninspired Coticule edge that shaved horribly. I did not care for the round point either so I sent it to Alfredo for a Spanish point and Jnat edge. I shaved with it today and it was as good a shave as my JMP DT 14. I really like everything about this razor.
$photo 1.jpg
$photo 3.jpg
$photo 2.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this used 6/8 round point by TV for a good price from a cutlery shop in down town LA. They honed an uninspired Coticule edge and I did not care for the round point as well. I sent it to Alfredo for a Spanish point and Jnat edge. I shaved with it today and it was as good a shave as my JMP 14. I really like everything about this razor.

Nice!

I am a big fan of barber and spanish tips. I like that a lot!

WOW...these razors are exceptionally beautiful...so clean, love the wood scales as well. Definitely will be trying to get my hands on one of these

Sure you can shave with that knife, I guess there are even parts of the gun you can shave with if you don't mind the results

Top Bottom