What's new

Legacy Shave - has anyone seen this nonsense?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Mea culpa
I was once upbraided for a REALLY inappropriate limerick by a Mod. It's just embarrassing, because they were so kind about it.

Just thought I'd try to steer the conversation away from the "Clubs and Brotherhoods" section while there was still time.

Lol, and now if THIS thread ends up there it will be assumed that I have no sense of humor/humour and am a tattle tail! Should've followed my gut and kept my 2 cents in my pocket, as there is not much more that I dislike than a snitch.

It’s one of those you can watch again and again and still find laugh out loud funny. I don’t think it’s ever not been re-run here in the UK.
Thank you for posting that! I had forgotten how hilarious that whole scene was.

“I’m alright, I just feel a little hot... and... foamy.” 🤣🤣🤣

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I don't understand it at all.
It took me a second. But then, I used to watch that show.

I may not have always laughed at the jokes, but I can honestly say it was because it went over my head! VERY well written show, nothing even close on broadcast TV today, sadly. Ya actually had to have a few extra brain cells to rub together. Today, not so much. The writers just have to aim for the mouth breather demographic!

Of course, I tend to watch reruns of 1960's shows, and they rarely go over my head.

I just happened on this apparatus while conducting brush research and searched on the forum to see if anyone else had already posted on it. I'm not sure what is more concerning: the device itself, or the fact that the purple cheetah model is the only version sold out.

LS_ShaveCan_Brush_Cheetah_1000.png

I just happened on this apparatus while conducting brush research and searched on the forum to see if anyone else had already posted on it. I'm not sure what is more concerning: the device itself, or the fact that the purple cheetah model is the only version sold out.

View attachment 1515897

Hopefully the Purple Cheetah model is sold out because they only made 2 of them.

Top Bottom