What's new

Legacy Shave - has anyone seen this nonsense?

I had one of those in the late 80s. It was a Conair lather warmer. Worked for maybe two weeks then stopped. That always irked me, but I must say I did like the warm lather. You couldn't pay me to go back to it now, though. Apparently they still sell them. Amazing!

View attachment 1095721

I went down a rabbit hole searching for a “reliable” one of these. Turns out it doesn’t exist. I DO like the idea though.

I want a "beaver hair" shaving brush. Every man in America is going to want a Genuine Beaver Hair Shaving Brush. Someone is going to make a fortune selling "genuine beaver" shaving brushes.

Just think how much fun collecting all that beaver fur is going to be! I want that job.

can you imagine.. comes in Best Beaver and Super Beaver :c4:

I can see something like this having some potential but honestly I think i'd rather just squirt some foam onto a brush instead.

If this was made with a wide range of compatible foam/gel containers, used a decent brush, and cost around $10 I could see it being a solid option for a lot of people.

I can see something like this having some potential but honestly I think i'd rather just squirt some foam onto a brush instead.

If this was made with a wide range of compatible foam/gel containers, used a decent brush, and cost around $10 I could see it being a solid option for a lot of people.
"Squirt some foam"....

Did you really have to say that while we are talking about beaver fur brushes?

You Gents are possibly skating on thin ice ....
Why, is there a quota limit on beaver fur?

Also, I wonder who we would use as our national spokeswoman?

After all, we are going to have to do some advertising to promote the product.

Blond or Brunette?

Hadn’t seen it before this thread. Their videos on the YouTube channel are worth a look if you find cheesy commercials funny.

That Peltzer invention - the bathroom buddy? - from Gremlins was exactly what came to mind when I saw this.
Come to think of it there’s a similar shaving foam gimmicky ‘device’ that goes wrong in a Frasier episode - the “hot and foamy.”

Might be a good gift for someone who likes trying gadgets.
"My hot and foamy must have exploded!"

"He was a detective, you know!"

🤣

That was a great show.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I had a hot lather machine my parents bought me as a gift as a teenager back in the early 80’s. It made wonderful hot lather, but it used proprietary shave cream cartridges, so once the product was discontinued (which wasn’t long) the thing was a paperweight.

I had one of those in the late 80s. It was a Conair lather warmer. Worked for maybe two weeks then stopped. That always irked me, but I must say I did like the warm lather. You couldn't pay me to go back to it now, though. Apparently they still sell them. Amazing!

View attachment 1095721

It is a protected species around here, but it is being hunted to cull the population in certain places.

It is quite tasty. I once tried some beaver stew, and it was delicious.
I bet it was.

Wouldn't mind having some right now instead of this bowl of oatmeal!

I love my Omega 11126, regardless of which soap or cream I use.
No way you can beat a good beaver hair brush.

I would say more but I am sure it would get me banned.

Has something to do with country of origin and lack of funky smell when you open the box!

Top Bottom