What's new

Late Christmas Gift

Earlier in the week the U.S. Post finally delivered a package that was mailed from NYC on December 8, 2021! My son said my gift had taken a tour of the U.S. and tracking information indicated it went to Chicago, back to NYC, to Denver, Cinncanatti, Wayne MI, Los Angeles, among other places. The Post Office was not able to explain why the strange voyage. In any event, I opened the package and this is what it contained.

gifts.jpg

I have never tried a Seaforth or Noble Otter soap. I tried a B&M Vetyver Santal soap - but that was in 2019 and I don't recall much about it.

Now to decide which one to try first. I plan to use one soap for one week and then on to the next. Any opinions on which one should be first?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I know what happened. An employee at the NYC USPS gave them a sniff and said wow, I bet my buddy at the Chicago post office would love to sniff these. So he sent them there. The Chicago dude called up his NYC buddy to thank him and the NYC guy said he forgot to let the postmaster give the sniff test so back to NYC they went. The postmaster was so impressed he sent them to the postmaster in Denver, who sent them to the postmaster in Cincinnati, and so on and so forth.

That Seaforth is good stuff. I think you will enjoy all 3.

Nice gift!
They may be new, but they are well traveled.
As for what to try first…I don’t have any of those but, I’ve heard good things about them.
I have my eye on the Seaforth soaps, so I’ll recommend that one, so I can get another review.
Enjoy your wonderful and thoughtful gift.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Congrats, nice Xmas gesture from your family. Soap with a travel history!

If it were me, I'd try that Seaforth! lickety-split.

Top Bottom