What's new

La Toja - Absolutely Amazing Cream

The trick is getting a nice coating the first time around, then face lathering it the same way you would any other soap. You shouldn’t need to reapply the stick itself each pass, you brush should be able to hold the lather for subsequent passes.

The trick is getting a nice coating the first time around, then face lathering it the same way you would any other soap. You shouldn’t need to reapply the stick itself each pass, you brush should be able to hold the lather for subsequent passes.
Yeah I hadn't much lather on my brush for 4 passes but only for 2. Next time, will rub it more time on my face.

Got around to using my La Toja cream this evening and I'm always blown away by how well it preforms. And I just love that scent so much. What a great cream.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Ok more feedback for the stick.

With the Omega 10065 boar brush I made an excellent first pass lather.
Then, I took the stick again and tried with rubbing it more on my face for the second pass.

Oooooops, this thing became so slick that fell off my hand and got under the sink on the floor and it was covered by dirt! I got it back, wash it thouroughly and tried again. I was holding it from the foil which there is around it, but still was slick!

I think I must try grated it in a bowl to be more comfortable for me. I think I don't like sticks, but this stuff is excellent!
Ive not tried a stick yet but know this will happen to me too!

Agreed, the big red La Toja is an amazing scent and fantastic shaving cream. Reminds me of Old Spice scent in a way.

I’ve just came back from Spain and got myself La Toja and LEA cream. I like them much more than those cost many times more such as L’Ocitane Cade or T&H No.10.

I think the La Toja shave stick could be the best shave stick of all.
Used the La Toja stick this morning. I don’t know why I don’t use this more.

First the shave stick is very easy to use. But most importantly, the lather is amazing. It’s slick, cushiony and leaves the skin in great shape. Moreover it’s a real bargain.

Now do I need to try the cream??

Used the La Toja stick this morning. I don’t know why I don’t use this more.
First the shave stick is very easy to use. But most importantly, the lather is amazing. It’s slick, cushiony and leaves the skin in great shape. Moreover it’s a real bargain.
Now do I need to try the cream??

It depends if you like creams or not. I have never tried it but it seems to get a lot of love here also.

I've only recently began to delve into the shaving cream world after being a soap user for the last 7 years. I've got about 6 different creams under my belt, all with varying levels of success and comfort. I have been working my way through all the different creams I purchased from Maggard's Razors and came upon my new tube of La Toja last night.

Wow! I was awe-struck at how well this cream performed. Probably the slickest cream I've used to date, along with some serious cushion-y protection. My Rockwell 6S cruised right through 2 days of growth like nothing was even there. It was almost as if that cream softened my hairs more than usual. Plus, the residual slickness was sublime.

And the scent! 99% of the time, I enjoy unscented soaps/creams or ones that have the "soapy" smell to them. Most fragrance oils burn my face, so I tend to avoid them. But, this scent was different - it was light, crisp, and clean with a hint of "sea" to me. And no burn! Just slick, lathery goodness.

My face loved this cream! The post-shave feel was incredible and left my face hydrated with zero irritation afterwards. I was debating even using an AS after that shave. This cream is a definite winner in my book and will always be in den from now on. :)

proxy.php

i just used it for 2 times now... I will say amazing... its better than godrej, there is no no/little burning sensation post shave

Top Bottom