What's new

Kiss My Face Mens Natural 4 in 1 Shave Cream

My wife bought me this stuff after shopping at Whole Foods today. Has anybody tried it yet? Any thoughts?

$image.jpg

It smells kind of woodsy but not really a Aqua scent. Here is the back of the tube with the ingredients: $image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 307
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 307
I have it. I got the vibe they were trying to capture the Axe audience and not have such a "lady cream" look. It lathers as well as their others and I think it smells nice. Not overbearing, but a good, masculine scent. Being dirt cheap doesn't hurt either.

I have it. I got the vibe they were trying to capture the Axe audience and not have such a "lady cream" look. It lathers as well as their others and I think it smells nice. Not overbearing, but a good, masculine scent. Being dirt cheap doesn't hurt either.

I used it this morning and it seems to lather nicely! Nice Cushion & Glide! Not the best cream I've tried but not the worst either. I would put it close to Body Shop Maca Root cream for the performance.

I have a few KMF, but not this one. I find them to be fair to middling. Make a nice lather, decent glide and cushion, good aroma. Superlather it with Arko and you really have something.

Great stuff for the price. Also comes in a pump container (like hand sanitizer) that is very convenient to use. Scent is weak, if that is important to you.

I haven't seen the tubes but I have a couple of the pump bottles (they also say 4 in 1) and although not one of my all time favorites, it's a perfectly adequate cream for the money.

For about two years I have been using the KMF 4 in 1 cream in regular rotation, in both the TAA-approved tube and the pump bottle. It can be used brushless, but it really shines with a good brush. The Lavender with Shea Butter is my favorite - the aroma does not linger so any AS works with it.
For benchmark's sake, I use only creams: Palmolive Classic, Proraso Green (C. O. Bigelow), Crabtree & Evelyn, and KMF. I have had other creams which didn't last in the rotation long enough to empty. Beard, prep, water quality (hardness, softness), razor, and blade, all play a key role, to me, in how a cream performs. Please let us know how you progress with KMF.

Tom

I haven't tried this yet, I do have the regular KMF shave creams in Lime, Mint, and Unscented. I enjoy them, especially when superlathering with another cream or soap

I haven't tried this yet, I do have the regular KMF shave creams in Lime, Mint, and Unscented. I enjoy them, especially when superlathering with another cream or soap

+1 I really like their stuff. I use kmf lotions, shave creams, hand soap, and I finally tracked down their shampoo/conditioner. Haven't found the men's shave cream though, good to know it's comparable quality.

I haven't used any KMF in years, but I haven't forgotten how good it performs. My favorites were the Lavender/Shea and Fragrance Free ... the other froo-froo flavors like Key Lime I had no use for.

My local supermarket only carries the pump bottles, I think they're $11? but I don't need that much. A $4 tube would last me for years, and if I could find this in a travel-size bottle that would go on an airplane, I'd be set.

Whole Foods is way off the beaten path for me, but next time I pass it, I hope I remember to stop in to get some.

" if I could find this in a travel-size bottle that would go on an airplane, I'd be set."

I found a 1.5 ounce plastic screw cap jar and filled it with the cream. I works fine. Decent amount of cream for over a week and it doesn't take up much space.

You can get Kiss My Face in the large pump bottle @ Vitacost for $4.75. Shipping is $5. I order in bulk for a bunch of guys (and their wives) at work. Makes a good stocking suffer at Xmas.

Last edited:
Never seen that packaging/scent. But it's not surprising since some men simply aren't going to buy a good shaving cream if it doesn't look manly. I compared the ingredients to my peppermint non-manly packaged version and they're nearly identical. My peppermint contains, of course, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil. The Natural Man version has "Natural Fragrance" (that's all it says) in place of the Peppermint and adds Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil way up the list as ingredient 10 out of 23. I'd imagine that it performs the same though. The Peppermint only lists 22 ingredients.

Packaging for what I have:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Natural ManCool Mint
1WaterAqua
2Myristic AcidMyristic Acid
3GlycerinGlycerin
4Stearic AcidStearic Acid
5Potassium HydroxidePotassium Hydroxide
6Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) OilCocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
7Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit OilOlea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
8Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf JuiceAloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
9Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil
10Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
11AllantoinAllantoin
12Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf ExtractSalvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
13Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower ExtractArnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract
14Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root ExtractHydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract
15Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) ExtractEquisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract
16Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Leaf ExtractAlchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Leaf Extract
17Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf ExtractCymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Extract
18Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit ExtractCitrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract
19Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower ExtractCitrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract
20Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root ExtractSaponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root Extract
21Nasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf ExtractNasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf Extract
22Natural FragranceMentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
23HydroxyethylcelluloseHydroxyethylcellulose

Last edited:
I used it this morning and it seems to lather nicely! Nice Cushion & Glide! Not the best cream I've tried but not the worst either. I would put it close to Body Shop Maca Root cream for the performance.

I finally got some and mine didn't really lather like the mint Kiss my Face does. But it gave a good shave anyway, not disappointed. They both say to apply with the hands, not a brush.

Top Bottom