What's new

Kiss My Face Mens Natural 4 in 1 Shave Cream

Never seen that packaging/scent. But it's not surprising since some men simply aren't going to buy a good shaving cream if it doesn't look manly. I compared the ingredients to my peppermint non-manly packaged version and they're nearly identical. My peppermint contains, of course, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil. The Natural Man version has "Natural Fragrance" (that's all it says) in place of the Peppermint and adds Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil way up the list as ingredient 10 out of 23. I'd imagine that it performs the same though. The Peppermint only lists 22 ingredients.

Packaging for what I have:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Natural ManCool Mint
1WaterAqua
2Myristic AcidMyristic Acid
3GlycerinGlycerin
4Stearic AcidStearic Acid
5Potassium HydroxidePotassium Hydroxide
6Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) OilCocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
7Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit OilOlea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
8Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf JuiceAloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
9Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil
10Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
11AllantoinAllantoin
12Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf ExtractSalvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
13Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower ExtractArnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract
14Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root ExtractHydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract
15Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) ExtractEquisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract
16Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Leaf ExtractAlchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Leaf Extract
17Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf ExtractCymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Extract
18Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit ExtractCitrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract
19Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower ExtractCitrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract
20Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root ExtractSaponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root Extract
21Nasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf ExtractNasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf Extract
22Natural FragranceMentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
23HydroxyethylcelluloseHydroxyethylcellulose

Nice comparison! I still use the KMF men's 4 in 1 on occasion. It's a decent cream but lately I've been using mostly soaps. I just might have to shave with it tonight!����

Nice comparison! I still use the KMF men's 4 in 1 on occasion. It's a decent cream but lately I've been using mostly soaps. I just might have to shave with it tonight!����

Thanks. I used it a few times and like it a lot. I tried the Pacific Shaving Co. Caffeinated cream today and it seemed pretty similar and I liked it as well. I don't really have that many good soaps but now have a fair amount of good tube creams...

For about two years I have been using the KMF 4 in 1 cream in regular rotation, in both the TAA-approved tube and the pump bottle. It can be used brushless, but it really shines with a good brush. The Lavender with Shea Butter is my favorite - the aroma does not linger so any AS works with it.
For benchmark's sake, I use only creams: Palmolive Classic, Proraso Green (C. O. Bigelow), Crabtree & Evelyn, and KMF. I have had other creams which didn't last in the rotation long enough to empty. Beard, prep, water quality (hardness, softness), razor, and blade, all play a key role, to me, in how a cream performs. Please let us know how you progress with KMF.

Tom
Would you happen to have the Nomad bowl from Crabtree?

Would you happen to have the Nomad bowl from Crabtree?
I'm sorry; I do not and did not have the bowl. I used C&E Nomad in the tube. (And did love it!) For about the last 15 months I have been playing around with shave sticks. One of the attractive things about tubes, to me, was their portability, but I have found I like the shave stick application and brush technique, as well as the way sticks can be squeezed into smaller and smaller repurposed twist-up stick tubes.

Tom

I'm sorry; I do not and did not have the bowl. I used C&E Nomad in the tube. (And did love it!) For about the last 15 months I have been playing around with shave sticks. One of the attractive things about tubes, to me, was their portability, but I have found I like the shave stick application and brush technique, as well as the way sticks can be squeezed into smaller and smaller repurposed twist-up stick tubes.

Tom
Interesting. Don't you face lather with them mainly?!

Interesting. Don't you face lather with them mainly?!
Face lather with the sticks? Yes, I rub on the stick and then build lather with a wet brush. For me, it somehow feels quicker than building lather in a bowl, and I have convinced myself face lathering preps my whiskers really well for the blade.
Tom

Face lather with the sticks? Yes, I rub on the stick and then build lather with a wet brush. For me, it somehow feels quicker than building lather in a bowl, and I have convinced myself face lathering preps my whiskers really well for the blade.
Tom
I'll try face lathering again sometime this week with my Proraso red soap. I thought on getting a stick but cause I thought it'd be quicker to shave.

Top Bottom