What's new

Keychain Tools?

I love those gadgets for keychains….
left to right
We Knife multitool, Tec Acessories Glow Fob, Nightcore Tube, Spyderco H1 Ladybug
0DCCE452-0804-4952-BACC-03345FC1C091.jpeg

and the car that goes with it :c1:
7C0103BF-F6C0-435C-9EDF-D0D497405DE0.jpeg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I carry two keychains, one in each pocket to spread the load.

My main keychain holds my car key and remote; two house keys; a post office mailbox key; a titanium pill container; and a small glo-stik. The car key attaches with a titanium quick-release.

The other keychain is much simpler: a Leatherman Micra multi-tool tethered to a small SureFire AAA "Titan Plus" flashlight.

Oh, yeah. One more thing. I also carry a small "Outdoor Edge" utility blade knife on a paracord thread in a back pocket. Takes care of most of my modest cutting needs.

Last edited:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I carry two keychains, one in each pocket to spread the load.

My main keychain holds my car key and remote; two house keys; a post office mailbox key; a titanium pill container; and a small glo-stik. The car key attaches with a titanium quick-release.

The other keychain is much simpler: a Leatherman Micra multi-tool tethered to a small SureFire AAA "Titan Plus" flashlight.

Oh, yeah. One more thing. I also carry a small "Outdoor Edge" utility blade knife on a paracord thread in a back pocket. Takes care of most of my modest cutting needs.
I just ordered the outdoor edge utility knife. Thanks.
nowadays with car key fobs being so big I just carry the fob separately without a key ring. I have a small otter box thing I use to put it in sometimes.
I have a separate key chain for keys that’s on a leather strap with a brass little hook I got at the startof the pandemic that’s used to open doors or push elevator buttons.I have a few multi tools but never carry them due to not usually liking heavy stuff in my pockets.
cool items posted so far!

What do you use the thumbnail for? That looks like another gadget I need.
Historically they were used by man and women to open slipjoint pocket knives with overly strong backsprings. I use it for every thing small that needs prying or a bit levering. Think opening a pickle jar, a paint can, getting tacks and staples out…
One side is beveled so it’s a pretty fine edge without being sharp. You can find many other „tactical“ pocket crowbars that cost a pretty penny and are as usable as this one.
The We Knife multi tool has a similar feature at the point.

Last edited:

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
I've seen sheaths made of surgical tubing, but they look cheesy. Maybe I'll look into 3D printing one.
Hmmm, you present an interesting challenge. Designing a case or sheath that will protect both the user and the tool, while still allowing quick and easy access when needed without adding a bunch of bulk.

Top Bottom