What's new

Karve Open Comb?

I enjoy my Karve/F very much, but the open comb is more my style. I hope it doesn’t become available during 2019, or my sabbatical is shot to hell...

"F" plate is where the Karve crosses over into the "too aggressive for me" realm. I managed a single pass ATG shave with the "E" plate before moving up, so I will stick with the C, D, & E options. I think that, with the OC, I will order the same plates, assuming the progressions are the same as the original.

I moved everything to another washroom... :D (But now I need a new sink, the pedestal one I'm using isn't large enough).

Check out Karve Shaving's latest posts! Testing is going well. The "iwantsees" are have a strong influence on me right now!

Oh, Merry Christmas!

Eric; M, Karve Diem, BOSC

I own the C, D, and E plates for the current Karve, and will be purchasing the B, C, and D plates for the Open Comb when it is released.

I have the A,B & C SB coming this week. When the OC releases I will get the AA and D plates. A very mild and very efficient option.

OC with F plate, sounds good to me. Using 3‘‘ handle, E Plate and Feather, absolutely wonderful! Hope it hits the market fast!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'll likely get a couple of B to E plates on OC n bars n a couple of different handle lengths as I'll love to pass the karve to someone else in the future.

I think Chris is super busy on all his other projects too lol!

It's out and the KARVE store is selling as of today, Feb 22, 2019 @ 4pm PST. I purchased the OC plates C & D.

Screenshot_20190222-165710_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190222-165821_Chrome.jpg

I know I'll probably be the odd person out here but I just ordered an AA and an A. I love an efficient but mild razor, so the thought of these mild open combs has me excited!

It's OUT; It's Official... Go get your KARVE Open Comb!!!! Today, Feb 22, 2019 @ 4pm PST, the open comb plates went on sale. I instantly bought plate-C and plate-D OC's.

Screenshot_20190222-165710_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom