What's new

"K-NOOB" Check-In :)

That's amazing !!!!!
I didn't know I would talk about Makgeolli[막걸리] and Chungha[청하] with a foreigner :D

In my taste, Chungha[청하] thinks it is best to eat sashimi.
Makgeolli[막걸리] is really delicious when you eat it with Jeon[전] on a rainy day.
Jeon[전] (=Buchimgae[부침개]) is a food that is baked with oil in a frying pan with flour on ingredients such as meat and vegetables.

If I have a chance, I will post a brief description of the food with a picture next time.
What forum should I write for ? :lol:
Pass the tteokbokki and chilsung, please.

I've been following a Korean YT channel (Wetshave_MNM)
Wow, I'm active in the same Korean community as him. I'm learning a lot from him !

I lived three years in Korea from 1999-2002 while serving in the Army. Lovely country! The home of my spouse!
You and your spouse have a deep connection with Korea! It's a distant neighborhood haha.

Thank you for welcoming me !

Welcome to B&B! Looks like you have a great kit and are off on the right foot. Now head on over to the "Mess Hall" and tell me more about fried chicken and beer!!!
Haha :)
It's past 1 p.m. in Korea, and I happened to have Chimaek[치맥] last night.
I'm sorry I couldn't take a picture. I'll definitely write there next time.
Hi and welcome to B&B. All this talk of food has me hungry.
Thanks to welcoming me.
On Friday, which we call Bulgeum[불금] (Friday night out), we often have a drink with a late-night snack in Korea.
And today is Friday in Korea.
You know what I'm saying ? :c2:
Pass the tteokbokki and chilsung, please.
OMG. How the hell does everyone know about this combination ? haha
Tteokbokki[떡볶이] is my soul food. It's like a snack and meal that my mom made for me since I was young.

Haha :)
It's past 1 p.m. in Korea, and I happened to have Chimaek[치맥] last night.
I'm sorry I couldn't take a picture. I'll definitely write there next time.

Thanks to welcoming me.
On Friday, which we call Bulgeum[불금] (Friday night out), we often have a drink with a late-night snack in Korea.
And today is Friday in Korea.
You know what I'm saying ? :c2:

OMG. How the hell does everyone know about this combination ? haha
Tteokbokki[떡볶이] is my soul food. It's like a snack and meal that my mom made for me since I was young.
Binge watching Kdramas with my wife. Our favorite running show is…Running Man! I miss Bo Pil as the PD, seemed more entertaining.

Binge watching Kdramas with my wife. Our favorite running show is…Running Man! I miss Bo Pil as the PD, seemed more entertaining.
Running Man is a famous Korean long-lived entertainment program.
I love tiki-taka between Somin and other members.

Top Bottom