What's new

Just Walk Away ...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1584308106102.png

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your toilet paper, the hand sanitizer, the ground beef, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
View attachment 1074699

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your toilet paper, the hand sanitizer, the ground beef, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Well. They do call him "The Humongous!"

AA

I may be a senior citizen but if you stand there like that within 500 yards of me, I will put a 168 grain aspirin in your colander.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
Walk on home, boy

Small world. My friend from halfway around the globe, and in another hemisphere, knows of Pantera, a group that originated in Arlington, TX- about 20 miles from where I now sit. In a similar vein, Godsmack.

Top Bottom