What's new

Just got e-mail from AliExpress a few deals if you need these items

I was about to list some Yaqi deals but they already changed from a couple hours ago. The Bohemian was down to $72. Now there is a gold plated melon as well. Everyone keep checking. The prices are fluctuating constantly.

Reactions: Kix
Everytime someone posts one of these deals the prices change for me. It'll have a low price in the search, but when I go to an item's page it's back to full price. This is the third or forth time. Any ideas?

Everytime someone posts one of these deals the prices change for me. It'll have a low price in the search, but when I go to an item's page it's back to full price. This is the third or forth time. Any ideas?

Same here for the Belgium, here's an example.

Capture 01.JPG

Capture 02.JPG

Scored my first synthetic 24mm brush for 6 bucks. Thanks OP!! They had a bunch of defect brushes for $3 as well. I saw the SE excalibur head for $3

Edit: excalibur head is now $10

Same here for the Belgium, here's an example.

View attachment 1747752

View attachment 1747753

I’ve noticed the same. It looks like some of these might be “welcome” deals where it’s only the lower price if you are buying from AliExpress for the first time. You could try checking out and using a new email address if you’ve ordered from there before, that might work.

I’ve noticed the same. It looks like some of these might be “welcome” deals where it’s only the lower price if you are buying from AliExpress for the first time. You could try checking out and using a new email address if you’ve ordered from there before, that might work.
I noticed that sometimes AliExpress itself can affect the price. I ordered something last week and once I went to pay AliExpress had knocked the checkout price from $67 to $53.

I've had several good experiences with AliExpress. One purchase saved me over $50 by skipping the middleman.

Top Bottom