What's new

In less then 6 hour Yaqi Summer sale Starts.

You got hooked by price, they got some BLEM Brushes for tiny prices.

🥰
I don't remember seeing that this brush was listed as a second or blem. We'll see when it gets here. Even so, I think that would be OK. I see that brush is now listed as on sale for $11.06. I had been thinking about the brush for a while, but didn't really have the need for another brush. The low price just pushed me over the edge.

PS:
Thank you for the heads up on the sale.

Last edited:
Timing is everything!

Fortunately for me, the 24mm Timber Wolf I received last week is not on sale, or I would have been pissed at myself. But the 26mm version is on sale for $12 with free delivery.

Reactions: Kix
The Sagrada Familia Tuxedo arrived today. It sure doesn't look like a blem or second to me, and there's nothing in the receipt about that. There is, however a $5 discount, bringing it to $6.06 plus tax. I don't know whether that was an error or a one-time promotion. We'll see how it lathers tomorrow.

I used the Sagrada Familia Tuxedo for the first time today. I'm quite happy with it, and I'm sure that it's going to be my regular brush. I was actually happy with my Omega S-brush for quite a few years, almost since it first came out. The only things that I had against it were the prickliness and the somewhat utilitarian handle. I bought a PAA Green Ray a few weeks ago to replace the S-brush and have been using it since then, but I haven't been totally on board with it. Probably just personal preference.

To sum up, I think the Yaqi's going to be the one.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom