What's new

Jurgen Hempel handles

I was just wondering if anybody could let me know how to get in touch with this maker of fine stainless steel handles. I would love to get hold of one, even if it's not a custom job, but can't get a handle on how to do this. He seems to be the only active maker of top quality stainless handles now that Rafael has more or less stopped taking orders, although I stand to be corrected.

Thanks for the info. I'll post a pic when and if I get hold of one — unless some other quality stainless handle comes to my attention first.

I emailed JH wanting a Ti wave. 90eur shipped and has polished or special brushed.
proxy.php

I got the special brushed. Looks like he sandblasted it with some mid grade media. I did not like it as I thought I would. So I went to work on her and have a brushed satin.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Not sure think you can email him directly and he will send you a invoice. I moved on to stork handles. About same price made in Germany but stork uses higher quality metals. Most titanium, has a eBay store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure think you can email him directly and he will send you a invoice. I moved on to stork handles. About same price made in Germany but stork uses higher quality metals. Most titanium, has a eBay store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great, thank you for the info. I'll check out Stork on eBay. Thanks again!!

Top Bottom