What's new

July Contest!

I'm in! Great Give Away Captain!
Well I guess my most memorial was my 19th birthday, that was the legal drinking age back then, it was memorial because well, I don't remember. :wink:

I'm in! I had chicken pox on my second birthday, so we postponed going to Disney... Permanently.

I'm in! I would have to say my most memorable birthday was September of 2015. I went to work on my birthday (a Friday) as if it was a normal day. Then at about 9 am the unit I was with was tasked with a very short fused mission to Dushanbe, Tajikistan. My team and I (about 12 others) had to depart on Saturday. This was a rough time as my wife's birthday is two days after mine and our anniversary was 2 weeks later. I didn't get home that night until about 8pm and my wife was upset because we had a whole day planned and it had been ruined. We still went to dinner and then she surprised me with a little range night at the NRA range right by our house. This is my most memorable birthday because even though I was leaving first thing the next day at that moment, with my wife, everything was perfect amd all the stress that the day has brought seemed to disappear. Of course, I then missed her birthday, but luckily I was able to make it up to her. Sorry for the long winded response! Haha good luck to who ever wins one of these amazing sets! The Captain never ceases to amaze me with his genorosity! Thank you Captain and thank you for making amazing products!

Attachments

• IMG_5500.JPG
    IMG_5500.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm in.so I have a twin sister and on our 18th birthday we had to share a cake like always. This was an adult cake. His and hers.how do you get the best of both worlds? Well we ate her/him . There are pictures but you can probably live without . Thanks I hope I win as my B-Day is in 3 weeks.

What a great little contest.
Looking back I'd have to say 34th. First Birthday with my Wife. Getting ready for #47 and she's still crazy enough to be with me!
Thanks for the chance for a fine product.

I'm in, thanks Capt...

It was 10 years ago, we were celebrating mine n wife's birthday, since we're like 10 days apart, she was 9 months pregnant, by the time the party is over, she told me that she might need to go to the hospital since she's saying she's starting to get a strong contractions, and the next day our first daughter was born.

Congratulations sir awesome story!

I'm in. On my 22nd bday I was a grad student at the University of Illinois. My gf got me a hot air balloon ride over lovely Champagne-Urbana. I still remember the sound of the scary propane heater would make dogs on the ground go nuts. They would bark and run around looking for the source, but not one thought to look up.

Awesome giveaway. Coming up on 53 years and never really have had any memorable birthdays that I can think of. Then I seen this mentioned above, upon turning 19 my Parents taking me out to the Eagle's club for me very first legal drink.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I'm in! Memorable birthday I have had... Tough one. I guess when I turned 30, shortly after my first child was born. I was very tired - and happy - and everything kind of sunk into perspective.

I'm in. Thanks for the generosity Cap!

I think it was my 8th birthday. We did the usual, went to a specialty sit down ice cream parlor after getting pizza (my favorite and usual bday evening as a kid). They had something called The Trough. It was 3, possibly 4, banana splits in a trough and if you ate the whole thing you got a blue ribbon that said "I made a pig of myself at Farrell's!". It was my mission that year to pull it off and I did. Come to think of it, it could have been a Wonder Years episode, lol.

I remember my birthday around 3rd grade. We had a party at the local park and we got the tire swing spinning at maximum velocity by having about five of us ganging up on it. I got off and immediately puked by one of those animal things on the springs that rock back and forth. Regained my wits and balance and then set off for cake.

The time has now arrived for random.org to select the THREE WINNERS.

The Grand Prize of the Aftershave Gift Set goes to: cwsnc

Second prize goes to: Rico Suave

Third Prize goes to: G.W.

Congratulations to our winners and thank you all for sharing - well done!

~ The Captain ~

The time has now arrived for random.org to select the THREE WINNERS.

The Grand Prize of the Aftershave Gift Set goes to: cwsnc

Second prize goes to: Rico Suave

Third Prize goes to: G.W.

Congratulations to our winners and thank you all for sharing - well done!

~ The Captain ~
Thank you for the awesome prize! and congratulations to all the other winners

Top Bottom