What's new

Joy of Pamolive

I spied a 100 ml tube in local shop for £1.60 so decided to buy it. Yes, used 2or 3 times in the past but threw it out as I named it for some irritation. All II can say, this is truly great and after a weeks use, no irritation. I've added more water to it than in the past , and result ìs a silky smooth lather which is a joy to use. I put a blob on a container lid to get it going and then face lather.. scent is also nice. A bit of lemon and mint which shows that a super budget soap or cream can not always smell not so good..
I'd rate it better than creams costing 10 x more.

Looking forward to use the mentholated Italian version again as soon as it gets a bit warmer.

A00E7DFE-9339-4E05-B6F4-52C024DF0F6B.jpeg

It as a fantastic shaving cream. It’s a pity that it has been disappearing from the shelves over the past few years. Very hard to find it out here in Australia now. When my workplace discontinued selling it I bought the last 18 tubes and have them stashed away for later.
IGA usually stocks it. As do a few of the independent pharmacies and supermarkets in Melbourne.

I spied a 100 ml tube in local shop for £1.60 so decided to buy it. Yes, used 2or 3 times in the past but threw it out as I named it for some irritation. All II can say, this is truly great and after a weeks use, no irritation. I've added more water to it than in the past , and result ìs a silky smooth lather which is a joy to use. I put a blob on a container lid to get it going and then face lather.. scent is also nice. A bit of lemon and mint which shows that a super budget soap or cream can not always smell not so good..
I'd rate it better than creams costing 10 x more.
Yes, it's excellent. Yes, it likes water. I like both this and Proraso Green, but I find Palmolive Classic slicker than Proraso Green.

Top Bottom