What's new

Jokes that make you groan

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Speaking of dyslexia, did you hear about the group of dyslexic theologians? they got together for a 3 day conference to debate the existence of Dog.
A club I'm in planned going as a group. The person we put in charge of signing up missed the deadline. So, our Chapter 437 of Procrastinators International did not attend.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
The late Buddy Hackett was brilliant in the "jokes that make you groan" category. The duck story is a Hackett classic.

I don't know we never caught one!

Johnny was great. I recently saw one with Foster Brooks. He was a bit before my time, but fun to see.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
A club I'm in planned going as a group. The person we put in charge of signing up missed the deadline. So, our Chapter 437 of Procrastinators International did not attend.
Lately there's been a TV commercial on for a product alleged to help preserve the memory. The stuff is called Prevagen. Each time it's on I say to my wife "Every time we see this commercial I think I should try this stuff. Then as soon as the ad is over I forget all about it."

An Indian woman hitchhiking back to the Rez in the middle of the night was picked up by a white woman.

The Indian woman says - what are you doing out on the road this late?

She points to a brown paper bag and says - I got this bottle of wine for my husband.

Good trade.

My New Year's resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full..., with either rum, vodka or whiskey.

I named my dog 6 miles so I can tell people that I walk 6 miles every single day.

A man falls under a train and loses his entire left side of his body. He's all right now.

A baby was born the other night weighing in at 9 pounds. He also had 5 pound testicles. They say the baby is half nuts.

Man smashes index finger in car door and is in great pain. On the other hand, he's fine.

Man taken to hospital after he swallows toy horse. His condition is stable.

You can go from fat to fit, with one good vowel movement.

I wondered if Noah liked apples, then I realized he preferred pears.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
An old gem from Wales:

My wife said to me "You're shagging that girl from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllwyrndrobwyllllantisiliogogogoch, aren't you?"
proxy.php
I said "How could you say such a thing?"

An old gem from Wales:

My wife said to me "You're shagging that girl from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllwyrndrobwyllllantisiliogogogoch, aren't you?"
proxy.php
I said "How could you say such a thing?"
Great, now I have that YouTube song about how to pronounce that stuck in my head. It's quite an earworm.

Top Bottom