What's new

Joined in 2014, but still a B&B Newbie...

Morning all,
I created my account here in three years ago, but have never really taken part. I have been active on other Fora, but am interested in becoming more involved with B&B. Shaving for over 45 years, but enjoying my shaves since 2014. I love talking shaving, equipment, etc. and especially the camaraderie formed within our hobby. Look forward to making some new acquaintances as well.
Have a great day and shave.
Primo

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Morning all,
I created my account here in three years ago, but have never really taken part. I have been active on other Fora, but am interested in becoming more involved with B&B. Shaving for over 45 years, but enjoying my shaves since 2014. I love talking shaving, equipment, etc. and especially the camaraderie formed within our hobby. Look forward to making some new acquaintances as well.
Have a great day and shave.
Primo

Great to Have another Vintage Gillette Guy Here, Welcome.
Looking forward to reading your post's

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Way to go on posting again! If you don't mind me asking, is there anything that kept you from wanting to post, and what made you want to start again? Regardless, it's always nice to have members chiming in with discussion. :thumbup:

Way to go on posting again! If you don't mind me asking, is there anything that kept you from wanting to post, and what made you want to start again? Regardless, it's always nice to have members chiming in with discussion. :thumbup:
I don't really have answer for the first part of your question. The second part is easier. As of late I have become a bit disenchanted with some other fora and the abundance of troll posts and general anger, which I, for the life of me, cannot understand. I am hoping for less drama. I guess I will find out, but in any case, I am happy to share a small part of B&B.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I don't really have answer for the first part of your question. The second part is easier. As of late I have become a bit disenchanted with some other fora and the abundance of troll posts and general anger, which I, for the life of me, cannot understand. I am hoping for less drama. I guess I will find out, but in any case, I am happy to share a small part of B&B.

That's understandable. Thanks, for sharing! I have a feeling that you'll find what your looking for here. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom