What's new

Join The Quest To Rescue L’Occitane Cade AS Splash

$Cade01.jpg

Come join us for a once-in-a-lifetime fragrance adventure! We hereby invite you to take part in the official campaign to get the exquisite, irreplaceable and infamously discontinued L’Occitane Cade Aftershave Splash returned to production.

For all the Cade fans who have ever wanted to see the Splash make a comeback, this is your opportunity to help make it happen. We need all hands on deck, folks.

Over the past week, I have been in contact with customer service at L'Occitane USA regarding the possibility of getting this product brought back. The results have been encouraging. It can be done.

#1. The US customer service folks informed me that they are the ones who handle these requests and they will be happy to forward all feedback and requests to the appropriate parties. They were actually quite encouraging.

#2. They also informed me that there have actually been several of their discontinued products returned to production due to customer feedback/popular demand.

So, yes, this is actually possible and has been done in the past, not just once but several times. Of course, it can be a slow process and will require as many requests and as much customer feedback as possible.

This is where you come in.

Please take a moment to contact L’Occitane USA Customer Service (contact info listed below). Tell them how much you loved the Cade Aftershave Splash, how it was a big mistake to discontinue it, and request that it be returned to production. Also, if you are so inclined, you might consider formally requesting the creation of a Cade EdT. I certainly did.

Just a quick email is plenty. (A personalized message will have more impact, but a sample template to cut and paste is included at the bottom of this post.) If you want to call, or drop by, or airdrop leaflets on their corporate headquarters that’s fine, too!

To anyone who unfortunately never got the chance to try the Cade Splash, you are almost guaranteed to love it. Please take a moment to check out the commentary about it on this site and elsewhere around the web. It seems everyone who ever tried it loved it and wants to see it make a comeback.

Let’s make it happen.

Please leave a note here to let us know if/when you have contacted the customer service folks and feel free to post any comments you would like along with any feedback, responses received, suggestions, etc.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Contact information: Customer Service L’OCCITANE USA

Tel: +(1) 888-623-2880 E-mail: [email protected]

(Note: This has been cross-posted at Basenotes. Please spread the word to anyone, and any forum, that you think may be able to help.)

Sample template letter:

Subject: L’Occitane Cade Aftershave Splash

Dear L’Occitane,

I absolutely loved your Cade Aftershave Splash and would like to formally request that you return it to production. I would also like to formally advocate the creation of a Cade Eau de Toilette.

Your Cade Splash was universally beloved. It was a big mistake to discontinue it. There are a great many people who would like to see it returned. You will note these same sentiments expressed in the reviews of other Cade products on the L'Occitane USA website.

I can almost guarantee this product will be a bestseller and you will gain many loyal customers. Please bring it back.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Last edited:
L'Occitane did indeed resurrect their ambre edt after a similar campaign, but that one took several years (during which stashers made big bucks on ebay). I wish you godspeed in your endeavor!

I love the Cade range (shortcomings of the SC notwithstanding) but never got the opportunity to try the AS as I got into this caper far too late.

Which currently-available product is closest to the scent of the Cade AS?

The closest you'll get is the scent of the Cade Shower Gel. I have personally been searching for a replacement for a while and nothing else even seems to come close.

By the way, they reformulated the shaving cream and supposedly it's quite good now. I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Last edited:
Done! Never got a chance to try this, but the Cade soap has such an awesome scent-would love for a chance to try the AS.
Thanks for putting this together.

I'm down to my last bottle and a half.:crying: This is the best men's product ever produced by any company (fact, not opinion)!:biggrin1: I won't even be satisfied by the return of the splash. My email to them says they must, must produce the same scent in an edt!!!

Just got a reply(quick!), in case you want to track responses-maybe it will start to change if they start to get a deluge of emails.

Dear Mr. __________
We appreciate your remarks concerning the Cade Aftershave Splash. We are forwarding the requests we receive for this fragrance to our French manufacturer for future consideration. Unfortunately, we do not have any indication this fragrance will be returning to production at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Customer Service | L’OCCITANE USA

Top Bottom