What's new

Join The Quest To Rescue L’Occitane Cade AS Splash

Gotta say I'm loving this so far.

You're most welcome, bk. It had to be done.

Yep, tracking responses will let us know what progress we're making, if any. Sounds like they know we're here. :001_cool:

Jazzman nailed it. My sentiments exactly.
thumbup.gif

Thanks for the contributions, all!

Last edited:
I've never tried the Cade splash. The Cade balm is great.
But what would really be good is a Cade EDT.
It is ridiculous. At Basenotes every year a posting about it is made, and everyone laments the non-existence of such an EDT - it's like a favourite scent was discontinued before it even existed.
Regards,
Renato

Last edited:
I got no response from my email, for the record.

You might yet receive one. I got a reply about a week after I sent the email. Same reply as the above-posted. What a personalized world we live in when we are sending templates back and forth. Hah!

You might yet receive one. I got a reply about a week after I sent the email. Same reply as the above-posted. What a personalized world we live in when we are sending templates back and forth. Hah!

Yep, you were correct. I got that standard reply this afternoon. I like your username, by the way.

I have their Cade soap, so I sent e-mal asking for returning Splash and introducing Cade EDT to complete the line

Dear Mr._________:
We appreciate your remarks concerning the Cade Aftershave Splash. We are forwarding the requests we receive for this fragrance to our French manufacturer for consideration. Unfortunately, we do not have any indication this fragrance will be returning to production at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Top Bottom