What's new

Jerry Garcia Ties

Ad Astra

The Instigator
One or two. I preferred the Mothers Against Drunk Driving ties; they feature alcohol molecules, as seen by electron microscope. Very cool and a good cause.

AA

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm all about the bow ties nowadays, but back in my "long tie" days I would have gone in a different direction, far more muted and subtle. That said, I'm glad to see other guys doing things differently than I do, so if you like these ties, please keep wearing and enjoying them in good health.

It is beyond me how you turned a thread about clothing into something personal. Unreal.

Jerry Garcia's mother was a hamster, and his father smelled of elderberries.

... that might make for a good Ben & Jerry's flavour!

I and my wedding party wore them. I had more at one time, before I tightened the wardrobe up a bit, but there will always be one in my closet.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
There is something very wrong about the very idea of a Jerry Garcia tie. Almost as if he sold out to The Man :)

I'm all about the bow ties nowadays, but back in my "long tie" days I would have gone in a different direction, far more muted and subtle. That said, I'm glad to see other guys doing things differently than I do, so if you like these ties, please keep wearing and enjoying them in good health.

Jerry Garcia's mother was a hamster, and his father smelled of elderberries.

... that might make for a good Ben & Jerry's flavour!

:a29:

Top Bottom