What's new

Neck irritation

I started using the Proraso powder this morning. I will keep you posted.it has a very nice light scent and doesn’t over power my aftershave. We shall see if it helps with the irritation.

This is going to sound weird, but try giving your neck an extra cold water rinse. I had irritation when I wore a tie, and sometimes noticed it came from leftover cream residue.

About 8 years ago I developed a rather nasty rash on my neck. It felt like my neck was on fire then, it spread to my face. I didn’t know what was going on. I chalked it up as something I came into contact with in the woods (we live on 65 acres of densely populated woods). This continued for weeks. I couldn’t wear a tie and finally from pressure from the XO, I made an appointment with the Dermatologist. She took one look at my face and asked what shaving products I used. The propellants in the canned shaving cream that I was using had caused Rosacea. I immediately stopped using the canned shaving cream. I was prescribed a very expensive shaving oil that had a high concentration of Sea Buckhorn Oil and, other medications as well. Long story short, that’s where my wet-shaving started. My suggestion to you, if this continues… visit your doctor or dermatologist. Since then, I have not had any flare up’s or rashes.

Well this seemed to have done the trick so far. Great product and shaker that you have to buy separately. Thank you all and have a great weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Top Bottom