What's new

Ivory question?

Concerning ivory, my advice is to buy it on the cheap.

Never trust a seller telling you it is. Most of the time I've bought ivory scales the seller didn't know better (10 to 15€ for a razor). Most of the time a seller was trying to sell me ivory it was actually cheap plastic.

I like those giraffe bone scales.

+1 So do I do Arne!!!

And that has got me thinking you have a gold dollar w59 razor, could you do me a really big favour draw around your scales on a A4 sheet of paper. And post it on here or PM by any chance as i have some camel bone, and i was thinking of doing some w59 scales in bone. But i dont have a pattern to go from.

Thank you gentlemen. It’s the razor that started restorations for me., nothing like turning a beat-up razor into eye candy.

+1 So do I do Arne!!!

And that has got me thinking you have a gold dollar w59 razor, could you do me a really big favour draw around your scales on a A4 sheet of paper. And post it on here or PM by any chance as i have some camel bone, and i was thinking of doing some w59 scales in bone. But i dont have a pattern to go from.
I tell you what Ian, if you resend me your address I'll send you the razor as a gift.

I tell you what Ian, if you resend me your address I'll send you the razor as a gift.

That is very kind of you Arne... But I have the razor without the scales that is the missing bit, and well I have not done bone scales yet and I think it would look cool in bone...

ERN ATOR

This fine razor got the call the last two days and provided a CCS
7FCF450E-6072-401C-8525-2F76B852DC90.jpeg

Top Bottom