What's new

Is it possible to get a B&B group buy started for Wars?

Question for all that ordered from the ebay seller how long did it take for yours to get to you I have been waiting a little longer then a month .

Nick

If someone still wants to pursue a group buy, I was at a local Polish store that had WARS. The WARS had a sticker on it from Lowell Foods of Chicago. www.lowellfoods.com They distribute many products from Poland. If someone wants to investigate buying some cases, this would be who to call, especially if a Chicago person could pick them up.

Question for all that ordered from the ebay seller how long did it take for yours to get to you I have been waiting a little longer then a month .

Nick

Nick,
Ordered mine on 12/30 and got it on 1/19.

FWIW, it also took USPS 15 days recently for them to deliver some decants from Mark at superlather.com

My order of 12 took only a week. Oh! by the way anybody want to trade tubes of Wars for some hard soap?

Richard

Turns out the package was delivered at my house on FEB. 06 . but my new mail man never left a pink slip in my box and it got sent back I had to pay for shipping again . but it is on its way back to me know .

I hate my new mail man he has been a real dumb *** My box is always full of my neighbors mail and vice versa the guy can not read a damn APT. #

Nick

Turns out the package was delivered at my house on FEB. 06 . but my new mail man never left a pink slip in my box and it got sent back I had to pay for shipping again . but it is on its way back to me know .

I hate my new mail man he has been a real dumb *** My box is always full of my neighbors mail and vice versa the guy can not read a damn APT. #

Nick

Hmmmm.....no Christmas tip for him!

Top Bottom