What's new

International Sales.

Question:
Can a Canadian National sell a rifle to a US FFL holder?
Canada has just passed a ban on “assault weapons” with a 2 year grace period to dispose of same. If doable I may be looking to pick up rifle or 2 before the owner has to turn it in.

When I lived in FL I dealt with a FFL dealer who also imported firearms from all over the world (except for those countries on the banned list). He had a special license to import firearms and he said the paperwork involved was incredible.

Yep, he's trying to ban everything eventually.
Its very hard to accept that people with such a poor understanding of the real world will do anything for votes has such authority.
There is also the ban on hand guns moving forward where the idea might be to let each municipality decide if they will be banned where you live.
My local municipality is a group of the dumbest people on earth bar none.
Each Canadian will live by different rules even if you live 50'away from that person in a different municipality.
How stupid is that? We are not talking different State or Province in our case but municipality!
I'm not sure when things became different from one individual to another in the same country but it is beyond comprehension.
Everything from taxes to firearms and everything in between.
I wish things were different but I am just one ANGRY vote.

Top Bottom