What's new

Interesting razer empporium opinion video on older gillette's and there ajustables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay

That should fix it.

That . . . is even worse than Rick Astley. You're talking "Nancy Sinatra's 'These Boots Were Made For Walking'" levels of terror.

I'm pretty sure the Hague would like to have words with you.

Just like everything on the net it's there to provide material as a reference point. It is up to the viewer to take from it what he/she sees may be interesting.

The videos can be informative if not just entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
That . . . is even worse than Rick Astley. You're talking "Nancy Sinatra's 'These Boots Were Made For Walking'" levels of terror.

I'm pretty sure the Hague would like to have words with you.

One man's horror is another man's "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

-jim

Kind of sad that you are so locked into you prejudices from the past.

Well, I don't know about the mods but I am kind of stuck in the prejudice of sending off one razor to these guys and receiving another one. Somehow I can't seem to get over that.

An excuse would have been nice for me, but I'm stuck in the prejudice of how the owner of the other razor feels about the matter.

Well, I don't know about the mods but I am kind of stuck in the prejudice of sending off one razor to these guys and receiving another one. Somehow I can't seem to get over that.

An excuse would have been nice for me, but I'm stuck in the prejudice of how the owner of the other razor feels about the matter.

Oh ... they actually sent you a razor back? I guess you are lucky then ...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I find it interesting that even though Matt from Razor Emporium etc etc etc.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and no clue as to the endless shenanigans the guy has pulled here. Please at least make an attempt to become familiar with the subject.
People generally only get 5 or 6 second chances here.
I was going to remove your post due to the profanity rule which is standard, but knew you'd see that as some justification of your inane conspiracy theory, so just edited it for you.
Please don't post profanity here.

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Hence why I said the reviews of the company were good since it was rebooted in January by the owner Matt. Your issue was before then as evidenced by the last time you talked about them in November of 2013. I am looking for oranges, you are still ranting about apples.

And you are still clueless.

Please find another cause célèbre.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I wish we had a hundred folks with less than two months who know what's best for the site we've been maintaining for almost nine years.

because we have a thousand

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Well aren't you just the most special person in the world. Seems I really did hit a nerve by offering an inane difference of opinion and a censored version of that word. Glad we are such an open forum able to discuss things. And FYI, I have researched the company and read many of the posts about the issues which why I made a comment about looking at it after the reboot. I have also taken the time to look at other sites and their reviews as well. Have a happy day.

Thanks for the well wishes.
Hit a nerve would be an accurate description of the reaction to someone who doesn't know better defending a guy that continuously came into your house and defecated on your carpet.
The company in question has "rebooted" a half a dozen times. If he comes back here yet again, he'll also be "rebooted" from B&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom