What's new

In stock tobacco thread

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
From the scuttlebutt on other threads the tin count was pretty low comparatively speaking.

It may have been a small release to test the market for a more regular product. 🤷‍♂️

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
proxy.php

Rhythm & Blues and Simply Red
This Thursday April 27th @ 3PM

We thank you for your patience but the wait is finally over! Rhythm & Blues and Simply Red will be available next Thursday at 3PM! (We Pinky swear we won't screw the date up this time!)

Last edited by a moderator:

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I know a lot of us (myslef included) have had questionable dealings with Pipes and Cigars, but they have an 80% off deal on some of their "bout" deals. I just pulled the trigger on an Orlik Golden Slice vs. Peterson Flake bout for $17.99. That's pretty much getting OGS for free as Peterson Flake tends to cost about that on its own usually...I bought 6 pairs (six of each tin) of this selection. I love both tobaccos and that price is tough to beat!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
His Syrian Blend was quite stellar.

Im sure his Oriental English will be great as well. I got my tin.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Anybody hear anything on Paradoxical, the last of the Birds of a Feather release?
All the buzz was that it was going to be May 17, but there's not an ad, a note, or a peep about it.

Sam Gawith Brown Sugar Flake is up at P&C in case anyone missed out:

Make sure to use the “DROP15” code to save 15%. It still works.

Last edited:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Sam Gawith Brown Sugar Flake is up at P&C in case anyone missed out:

Make sure to use the “DROP15” code to save 15%. It still works.

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a few tins.

Just a heads up for anyone interested. (Not really my speed, but i might toss one in the basket.) From SP:

"Something delicious is brewing at Smokingpipes! At 10:00 a.m. EDT on Friday, May 19, Warped’s seasonal, limited-edition release, Saint Espresso, will be available exclusively at Smokingpipes. Inspired by Warped Founder Kyle Gellis’ long-standing passion for artisan coffee and expertly blended in collaboration with Cornell & Diehl’s Head Blender Jeremy Reeves, Saint Espresso is a blend of three distinct Cavendish variants, including C&D’s proprietary Carolina Red Virginia Cavendish, unsweetened One Sucker Black Cavendish from Kentucky, and lightly sweetened Dominican cigar-leaf Cavendish — each carefully steamed and toasted to evoke the velvety body and rich flavor of a fine espresso. Don’t miss the extremely limited release of Warped’s Saint Espresso!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom