What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
On a lark visit this afternoon to pick up a couple boxes of 858s at a local shop that used to sell pipes and pipe tobacco, I stumbled on 30 tins of this:

proxy.php

It was buried on a bottom shelf by the checkout that they wanted to free up for vape supplies. They wanted $3 a tin. But I’ve known the owner for a lot of years, and offered him $50 for the entire shelf. He accepted it, and even carried the box of it to my car for me. He was happy to get rid of it. Not a bad deal!

On a lark visit this afternoon to pick up a couple boxes of 858s at a local shop that used to sell pipes and pipe tobacco, I stumbled on 30 tins of this:

proxy.php

It was buried on a bottom shelf by the checkout that they wanted to free up for vape supplies. They wanted $3 a tin. But I’ve known the owner for a lot of years, and offered him $50 for the entire shelf. He accepted it, and even carried the box of it to my car for me. He was happy to get rid of it. Not a bad deal!
If it wasn't April 1st...

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence

proxy.php

MMan..you had mme going. Speaking of. Is Stonehaven and Penzance even offered in tins anymore? I havent seen a new tin in many years.

Top Bottom