What's new

In stock tobacco thread

I’ve been on that list for four years and never been notified
Previously, when they would get it in, it was usually sold out before they even sent out notifications. I used to call them about quarterly, just to check (I got lucky once, it wasn't even on the website yet.) I've been on the list since about 2014, and this is the first notification email I can remember getting.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Previously, when they would get it in, it was usually sold out before they even sent out notifications. I used to call them about quarterly, just to check (I got lucky once, it wasn't even on the website yet.) I've been on the list since about 2014, and this is the first notification email I can remember getting.
You probably sent them pictures of your chest. :)

I would jar it. The tin isn’t all metal. I’ve been told that tins with cardboard sides aren’t as air right as the all metal tins. Who k it’s if that is true or not.
I’m a little confused. The Seattle Pipe Club cans their tobacco. The can should stay air tight unless it’s punctured, no?? A tin is a different animal all together as it’s not totally sealed like a can. Suction and pressure keep the tin sealed, no??
I don’t buy tins to jar anymore, as I'll just buy in bulk if I plan on jarring and save the extra $$. I’m still kicking myself in the *** for jarring all my tins of Dunhill Nightcap.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I’m a little confused. The Seattle Pipe Club cans their tobacco. The can should stay air tight unless it’s punctured, no?? A tin is a different animal all together as it’s not totally sealed like a can. Suction and pressure keep the tin sealed, no??
I don’t buy tins to jar anymore, as I'll just buy in bulk if I plan on jarring and save the extra $$. I’m still kicking myself in the *** for jarring all my tins of Dunhill Nightcap.

I think he means the tins are like the Pringle’s can, foil laminated cardboard.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I think he means the tins are like the Pringle’s can, foil laminated cardboard.

exactly!! Not very good at writing down my words spelled good. :p

the tubular can is made of cardboard. It does have a vacuum seal, but I’ve heard that the cardboard is semipermeable.

exactly!! Not very good at writing down my words spelled good. :p

the tubular can is made of cardboard. It does have a vacuum seal, but I’ve heard that the cardboard is semipermeable.
Ahhhh, gotcha. I’ve got quite a few cans of the SPC, just haven’t cracked one open as I keeping’m for a later on down the road

Top Bottom