What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
20% off C&D tin and bulk tobacco.

That being said. I’ve heard of autumn evening being a good aromatic. Is there really a difference between buying bulk or tin? I’ve heard tins can taste better.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
20% off C&D tin and bulk tobacco.

That being said. I’ve heard of autumn evening being a good aromatic. Is there really a difference between buying bulk or tin? I’ve heard tins can taste better.

It depends on the brand, but I don’t think there’s a big difference for C&D. And I’ve had Autumn Evening and would recommend it to you—the maple is fairly mild but I can taste it, and there’s still enough tobacco presence to satisfy me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Cringle Flake sold out at SP. Still available at Tobacco Pipes. Picked up 5 as well. Jim Inks rates it at 4 Stars.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If you like Red Va’s, it’s a must try. It’s definitely topped with something, and has a pretty pungent vinegar tin note. I don’t get the vinegar in the smoke at all, more of a shortbread note. I don’t get any grassy hay notes either. It’s sweet, smokes dry out the tin too. Very satisfying.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
If you like Red Va’s, it’s a must try. It’s definitely topped with something, and has a pretty pungent vinegar tin note. I don’t get the vinegar in the smoke at all, more of a shortbread note. I don’t get any grassy hay notes either. It’s sweet, smokes dry out the tin too. Very satisfying.
Been wanting to try a red flake, but that C&D is out. Can you recommend something close?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Been wanting to try a red flake, but that C&D is out. Can you recommend something close?

Sorry I was referring to the Sutliff Cringle Flake not C&D in the above. I think you might like it. 4Noggins and Tobacco Pipe still have in stock. I might buy a few more if it’s still around this weekend.

While not officially released yet, Seattle Pipe Club has 2 new blends that are supposed to come out in January. JimInks has already posted reviews for both and I've seen another person on FB with an early release of one of them.

Keep your eyes out for:
Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Rum Barrel Aged
Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Bourbon Barrel Aged

I guess they will include staves similar to Frog Morton Cellar.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Starting this thread might have been a bad idea lol. I need to stop buying leaf.

P&C seems to have the bourbon barrel plum pudding in stock

Yep, I noticed it a couple of days ago. They still haven't added the Mississippi River Rum Barrel Aged yet however. I'm waiting to order until both are available, because I'm cheap and don't want to pay for shipping. :)

My past diligence has paid off with a welcome surprise. I'm still on every "in stock notification" list available for Stonehaven, from my years of hunting. Today I got an email out of the blue from Iwan Ries. They set up a notification system that only allowed me to see it when I logged into my associated house account (otherwise it would show as out of stock). Limit 2, and they would only hold it for 4 days (of which I only needed about 20 minutes). If you're on their list, check your inbox!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
My past diligence has paid off with a welcome surprise. I'm still on every "in stock notification" list available for Stonehaven, from my years of hunting. Today I got an email out of the blue from Iwan Ries. They set up a notification system that only allowed me to see it when I logged into my associated house account (otherwise it would show as out of stock). Limit 2, and they would only hold it for 4 days (of which I only needed about 20 minutes). If you're on their list, check your inbox!

score!!

Top Bottom