What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Thanks! Ordered this over the CD Red/VaPer :) And its Salty Dogs and I've never had it.

I’m more of an English / Balkan guy and have really developed a like for VaPers yet, but I decided to give Salty Dogs a try anyway. It’s really fantastic. You made a good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
5 tins on the way! Can't wait to give this a try.
Smoking my first bowl of it at the moment and ordered 3more tins. It is a lot less mellow and more complex and flavorful then other VaPers in my collection. Bolder is right word maybe? I don't know, I just know I like it.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Well you’re hype talked me into it. Salty dogs headed my way.

And they are out of stock now.... Sorry!!!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Salty Dogs is definitely worth getting. It’s a super dense block, like PPP, and I think will age amazingly.

brandaves

Well you’re hype talked me into it. Salty dogs headed my way.

And they are out of stock now.... Sorry!!!
Salty Dogs is definitely worth getting. It’s a super dense block, like PPP, and I think will age amazingly.
I pulled the trigger on some despite the price tag. I respect the palates enough here to know that if you say it's worth it then it probably is. They have it in stock at Smoking Pipes for $21...a bit more expensive but it was stocked so I went ahead.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I pulled the trigger on some despite the price tag. I respect the palates enough here to know that if you say it's worth it then it probably is. They have it in stock at Smoking Pipes for $21...a bit more expensive but it was stocked so I went ahead.

In 10 years the cost won’t even be remembered. If it’s even still available it might cost 40.00 a pouch.

brandaves

In 10 years the cost won’t even be remembered. If it’s even still available it might cost 40.00 a pouch.
That being the case, don't think I'll be selling it...I'll look back on this conversation and smile while enjoying it's age in a briar!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
A few Gawith and Hoggarth blends available at The Country Squire.
Bobs Chocolate Flake, Best Brown #2 and others.

And I told myself I was done buying tobacco. The first rule of a tobacco sabbatical is buy more tobacco.

Top Bottom