What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
That stuff is selling out so much quicker than the Plum Pudding

I think it tapped into the Frog Morton Cellar demand. Heck I’m interested in trying a tin myself just because.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I think it tapped into the Frog Morton Cellar demand. Heck I’m interested in trying a tin myself just because.

Is it suppose to have a similar profile? I’ve never tried any of the Frog Morton line

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Is it suppose to have a similar profile? I’ve never tried any of the Frog Morton line

I had a couple tins of FMC but traded/PIF/paid off bets with them so never tried it myself. “ Frog Morton with whisky” never seemed appealing at the time.

What to do...

Attachments

• AFF653F6-9894-4D20-B7C1-9875E5E5DA8A.jpeg
    AFF653F6-9894-4D20-B7C1-9875E5E5DA8A.jpeg
    763.8 KB · Views: 18

I would think the Plum Pudding version would be a bit closer in profile than Miss. River though. I'm a bit surprised Miss. seems to be selling more.

Had an email blast from PC about an exclusive flake from Samuel Gawith called Honsom Flake. Va/Per but with their Lakeland topping.

I have no interest in it. So have at it if Lakeland is your thing.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Jupiter Slices Slab in stock at Kbven. One slab of red Va plug. It’s pretty good imo if you like red Va.

Site wide yet all the cigars I want aren’t eligible.

The better cigars, Arturo Fuente, Padron, etc. won't allow retailers to discount them. Cigar Bid starts their bidding at the retail price. This always frustrates me when there is a good sale. :angry:

Top Bottom