What's new

I'm shopping around for a Schick Krona

Yes, I think you’ll like it. It’s similar to a super speed but a longer handle. Pretty mild. They’re easy and cheap to find.
NOS will be a bit more obviously. No idea on that.
I like them so much, I got another one.

Think I'll like it? I have a 1967 Gillette Super Speed. Is it possible to get items like that NOS?
The Kronas are quite good razors. Schick practically gave them away free with a pack of blades back in the day, so there are many used ones out there. To find a NOS Krona would be a stroke of luck, but I would be very surprised.

They are a pleasant, fairly mild razor. I prefer the version with the longer metal TTO knob. NOS would be unlikely even though there were plenty of these razor around.

I have the metal TTO knob. It's the best razor I own. Strongly considering picking up another for travel (whenever I can travel again). If you have money to blow, there's a gold plated one that's being sold as part of a Bicentennial set. Can't remember where I saw it - probably Etsy or Ebay.

The Krona is a great mild razor, but I find it shaves better than my 50's flair tips. There are plenty of used ones but I've never seen a NOS.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
NOS Kronas exist ...

full

Just gotta be patient.

full

And the Krona blades are actually very good!

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Wow. Nice find. Don't think i've ever actually seen one of those.

It was just there on the bay one day.

Wasn't free, but wasn't undoable either.

I've gotten PM's before; I do not wish to sell it.

Besides. Got a perfectly good "user" Krona, too!

AA

Top Bottom