What's new

Im going to Law School.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I attended a Mock Trial on Wednesday Evening held at St. Paul's Inside The Walls in Madison, NJ on the existence of God.

How dare they mock the existence of God!

... should I have posted this in the "jokes that make you groan" thread instead?

It was a bench trial. The Judge said she would reserve decision, but asked the 800 or so people there to make up their own minds.

The participants were impressive:

The Honorable Madeline Cox Arleo Magistrate Judge US District Court for the District of NJ,
Michael Critchley. Thomas Scrivo, Kathleen Murphy, Timothy Donohue, Prof. John Lenz PH.D from Drew University, Sherif Girgis Princeton, Yale and Rhodes Scholar, Brian Honsberger, Allan Wright

Bravo. Congrats and put your nose to the grind. Definitely take the studies seriously but also take time to have fun time for yourself. Lol, I laugh only because I know what's coming seeing what my sister had to go through. She graduated from Mcgeorge school of law here and our "date" family time consisted of to go food while she studied. Quality time I tell ya. But it paid off. She graduated!

Actually, I think He won. I almost jumped out of my seat when a witness against the existence said that Jesus lived from the year Zero to about 33 AD.

Folks, there was no year zero, and this man is a PhD, a tenured professor at Tufts and he missed something so obvious? I would have shredded him right then and there.

So things finally worked out for me. I got a letter from the University of Maine Law School. I picked it for a safe school, but realized that its the best bang for my buck. I move to Portland, Maine in August. Im so excited and nervous. Wanted to share it with you guys.

Just picked up this thread..and I was hoping to get a good night's sleep!! Hoped things worked out for you...going to law school and attorney's are so special!!!!!!

:001_cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations! I used to speak ill of attorneys with no real knowledge about them or what they really do. Know I work at a DA's office and I can speak ill of them WITH knowledge about them and what the do! Just kidding - I have worked with some fantastic attorneys over the past three years.

Don't lose the forest for the trees and good luck finding that darned reasonable man!! Law school can be fun, but all consuming. Don't forget to try and achieve a balance, you'll keep your sanity.

Top Bottom