What's new

If you joined this year in April PIF

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I'd like to repay some of the kindness shown here, so I thought I would do my first Pay it Forward. I have bought way too much stuff- and its time to get rid of some things I no longer use.
Looking for a brand new wet shaver (who joins in April of 2018) to set up with a brush, some cream, a razor,(Parker 22r) blades and aftershave splash. All items have been used a few times, except the blades are new. Opens April 1st, and is drawing will be on the 30th. Just say you are in.
fullsizeoutput_37e.jpeg

Fairly new to wet shaving and inherited my grandfathers Gillette flair tip razor. Just joined this forum and love all the great reviews and info! I would definitely like to be in on the giveaway as I’m trying to start collecting! And am actually looking for new stuff to get a good start so I figured I would join to see if I could get some advice on new razors and creams brushes etc.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Just want to get this back to the first page. Halfway through April and only a handful of people have signed up for this PIF. Their odds are good!

I attempted wet shaving while I was in college but gave up because of bad advice leading to poor results. I am giving it a second go so I don't know if I qualify or not. but I am a new member on B&B. (been lurking awhile).

This PIF is AWESOME! if I qualify I am IN!. if not I wont be hurt. :)

Top Bottom