What's new

If you could only have 4 DE Brands for the rest of your life - Which 4 would you pick?

FB981701-F470-4781-999C-4B09EBEDD13C.jpeg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Gillette Silver Blue
Gillette Wilkinson Sword
Nacet

about 4 or 5 interchangeable blades are tied for fourth- Shark SS, Astra SP, 7 O'Clock Yellows, Voskhod, et reliqua...

I haven't tried enough to have a list, but a the moment my favorites are Voskhod and Astra. I have a few other brands suited up on the sideline, though.
I feel edgy (no pun intended) and exotic whenever I see the Cyrillic on my Voskhod blades, haha.

Probably need to get some Russian AS to pair up! (I sense a new thread about to be started, and something tells me Malocchio will have something valuable to say).

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Personna Israeli Red
Astra SS
Derby Premium
(what blade will take this 4th spot?)

I'm looking for a fourth blade now. Just received some Gillette Silver Blue and Gillette Platinum blades. Voshkod looks interesting also.

Honorable mention...Kai SS. They bring a couple of razors I have to life. I've been living with that for a while and it's become for me, personally, disagreeable. A razor shouldn't be reliant on giving a good performance only if it has a particular blade. It has to be able to give a good shave with a number of different blades. Anyway, that's my opinion.

Gillette Silver Blue
Astra SP
and I never thought I would say this....Feather

These are the only three that get any use from me. I could even cut it to two. GSB and Astra

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've only tried about 10-15 different blades so far. Of the ones I've tried, my favorites are:
LOI Titanium
Lord Platinum
Astra SP
Viking Sword (though, I have to be careful with this one on the first couple shaves)

Top Bottom