What's new

If it could be only one tea ...

... as of today, it'd still be Bai Hao oolong (a.k.a. Oriental Beauty, a.k.a. Dong Fang Mei Ren ).

Pu-erh, remains a delightful change of pace (changes of pace, actually), but it's not going to replace my Bai Hao.

I am still learning so much about pu-erh that I cannot say that it is my absolute favorite yet, but I am being quickly converted due to the nuances and subtle character. So, I would have to agree and say also that oolong teas are really my go-to teas. However, I have not settled on one as my favorite as expat has.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I prefer the more lightly roasted oolongs. Bai hao teeters on the edge between oolong and black.

I prefer the more lightly roasted oolongs. Bai hao teeters on the edge between oolong and black.
Yes, indeed.
For me, often unable to make up my mind, that's the sweet spot.
Best of both worlds, as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone in this forum is so knowledgeable about teas compared to me. Makes me realize how far I have to go on this new journey that is my addiction to fine teas.

made I am setting the bar too low, but I if were limited to one tea, I would probably stick with my organic english breakfast loose leaf

Top Bottom