What's new

I was led to believe

Welcome aboard!

I enjoy different brushes so I have a ‘rotation.’

My guess is that my grandfather (who only used one brush) would find this hilarious!! :popc::popc:

I'm reading through the brush forum tonight, not only do I discover that it's not but also that people don't consistently use the same brush and use different ones for different days?weeks :confused1...
So, it's working. I never doubted.

proxy.php

I never really gave brushes much thought when I jumped on the wet shaving safety razor train. But over the years, I've come to realize I like certain brushes for certain soaps. I have a few synthetics I like for travel and using with my softer soaps. I have a few boars and badgers for using with my harder soaps. You don't really need a bunch of brushes, but it's fun to have a selection of several that you enjoy using. I would at least have 2 brushes if they are natural hair so one can dry out while you use the other. Synthetic brushes dry pretty quickly and you could get by on one if you had to.

Why not pick up a nice boar (they are usually in expensive) and a nice synthetic and you'll be set.....for a while anyway.

Top Bottom