What's new

I feel so dirty

IMG_1538.JPG

Right out of the carton. Calories?
Russian saying.."It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
Damn skippy.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I enjoy ice cream on occasion, but it's years since I had Baskin Robbins. A girl I dated in the 70s loved BR Pralines & Cream ice cream, so we'd go there all the time. I had forgotten about it until this thread. It was delicious.

I WAS perfectly okay with my ice cream obsession. Now I feel guilty and will every summer night when I eat that bowl of Braum’s Chocolate Chip with chocolate syrup drizzled over the top and some ground nuts thrown in for good measure. Yep, I feel so dirty.

United Dairy Farmers has a fresh peach ice cream that is very seasonal. I look forward to as soon as it is sold out.

Being a mile from Jeni's production facility I should plug that but meh. They have some good stuff but I never go out of my way for it. I have a DQ a few blocks away and a Graeter's shop a mile away.

United Dairy Farmers has a fresh peach ice cream that is very seasonal. I look forward to as soon as it is sold out.

Being a mile from Jeni's production facility I should plug that but meh. They have some good stuff but I never go out of my way for it. I have a DQ a few blocks away and a Graeter's shop a mile away.
I miss having a Graeter’s shop close by. Best ice cream ever IMO. Where I live now it’s only sold in Fresh Market and one other store but the selection is rather limited. Love the random large chunks of chocolate in their chip ice creams

Graeter's is some kind of legit ice cream. Oddly enough it is available on a limited basis here in Pig's Knuckle, GA

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I WAS perfectly okay with my ice cream obsession. Now I feel guilty and will every summer night when I eat that bowl of Braum’s Chocolate Chip with chocolate syrup drizzled over the top and some ground nuts thrown in for good measure. Yep, I feel so dirty.
@DoctorShavegood - shouldn’t this post be illegal? :lol:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Every summer night?

@DoctorShavegood - shouldn’t this post be illegal? :lol:

Yes and no...it's all relative these days.

Top Bottom