What's new

I could be happy with.......

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I was perfectly happy with my Schick Super 2/Ultrex, canned Nivea foam/gel and a brush. I found this forum when I tried using some heirloom DE razors and wanted to know how to use them. Now some 300 razors later, numerous brushes, soaps, creams, blades, balms etc and probably thousands out of pocket, I wish I had have stuck to the heirloom razors and left it at that.

Well I have 4 razors but only 2 see use..

I have 3 soaps I will restock (Tabac, Palmolive stick, Nivea body shaving stick), every other soap when it's gone it's gone (half a tub of Stirling, 2 sticks of Speick and 2 of Wilkinson).

I have about 15 brands of blades. But I found 2 blades that work superbly for me. When they get unobtainable I will go back to experimenting.

I have 2 brushes and only cheapo drugstore synthetic is used. I also have cheapo Omega boar (the HUGE one), it was my first brush, I got it in my starter pack but don't use it anymore. When I get bored with current synth or it fails on me, I will be in market for Yaqi synth I believe.

I'm quite content where I am currently. A timeless ti 95sb, 2 custom synth brushes, silver star blades and 6 soaps in rotation. I have a few tri milled soaps and a badger sitting in a drawer with my stash of blades.
I do plan on picking up the timeless 68oc base plate soon but that is about the extent of my collection. Oh and the half dozen straights I collected and used until I wised up and went to the DE set up.

Top Bottom