What's new

Hubby Wants To Play

The Parker was a sublime choice. Now for the fun part: buying/selling/trading others and testing them out. I regret to say that I spend between $80-$100 yearly doing just this. When my personal economy crashes I'll still have a Gillette Tech or clone thereof, and my Feather Popular. They just work; I don't need aggressive shavers.

OCD Huh? And 'used stuff' creeps him out?
Best not tell him that the water in his sink has been likely filtered through thousands of generations of kidneys throughout the millennia, including thru a Mastodon or 2 & maybe a Brontosaurus...

He has been “practicing” a light touch with his current cart. I think he really wants this to become a thing because he has sticker shock every time he need refills. Thanks for the recommendation. I saw some at our local grocery, so it will be easy to get our hands on it right away.

cartridge razors DO NOT TRANSFER to an actual razor... The skills, the angle, everything. Its like a right handed man waking up after fifty years and needing to do everything left handed.

Cheapest aftershave youll find is AMBER/ORANGE Listerine. Stuff doesn't linger long, and really works.

Amazon has a shipping issue they don't discuss. If you order something, they generate a shipping label. The shipping label goes to shipping.

If 4 stores on amazon have it, one has it at 9.00 and everyone else is at 10.99. You buy the 9.00 one, if it is on any of the following:

clearance, temporary price reduction, sale, etc.. and the price CHANGES at ANY of those stores before the item is actually packaged, labeled and put into outgoing shipper bin, the item WILL NOT BE SENT.

It creates a fault in the system because the system cant comprehend the price change of a purchased item that has a price change before its sent out.

Thus amazon will merely send the SHIPPING label to USPS,,, and because there is nothing attached to the label, the USPS sorting machine throws it out as garbage, or sends it to lost mail.

Top Bottom