What's new

How many Freemasons do we have on B&B

Friendsville, finding a lodge isn't my problem, there is actually a lodge about 3 minutes from my house. Unitia #295. I just need to stop in some time and meet with them. Also need to talk to the LOTH to make sure we don't have any standing commitments on Mondays.
OK, cool. I hope everything works out. If I know anyone there, I don't know that I do. I know some York Rite guys from the area, but I don't know if they belong to that Blue Lodge.

I do like to keep some element of privacy but have been a AF&AM for 5 years this November. I'm not active in the blue lodge, but am active in the York Rite/AMD/Knight Masons.

Nice to see all the Brothers here on B&B! /G\

G'day Bro. @JRRIII may I ask what is AMD? unless your not referring to a CPU computer processor :p:D
proxy.php

greetings from Denver.
Welcome Brother!

My Lodge, Corinthian #265 Warrensburg, Missouri, is currently dark. This makes me sad. Lodge resumes next month! I think I'll be making the jump to Senior Deacon this year, skipping Jr Deacon due to one of our members in the succession moving away.

Not sure how I have overlooked this thread.

Currently the SW of Scarboro Lodge 653 in Toronto, ON and looking at joining the Shriners in the Spring

David

Glad to make your acquaintance.
I don't have an Masonic shaving gear. I have seen some straight razors online, but I'd be willing to guess they are more ornamental than functional.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome Brother!

My Lodge, Corinthian #265 Warrensburg, Missouri, is currently dark. This makes me sad. Lodge resumes next month! I think I'll be making the jump to Senior Deacon this year, skipping Jr Deacon due to one of our members in the succession moving away.
Hey brother Vez.... Whatever you do, don't skip Senior Deacon. Best chair in the Lodge!

Glad to make your acquaintance.
I don't have an Masonic shaving gear. I have seen some straight razors online, but I'd be willing to guess they are more ornamental than functional.
I havnt got a Masonic straight yet BUT I do have and use this
IMG_0866.JPG

Additionally I have something in the mail currently

IMG_0883.PNG

Top Bottom