What's new

How many days without a soap purchase?

The fact that the Canadian reseller of Ethos has zero in stock is probably the only thing holding of a purchase for me. Really like the one I have, Green Chill, and would like to try the blood orange and the humidor.
I got the success as I like that aventus smell plus this aventus aug I can use it :) hahahaha
then decide if I like it ? get the Tonka bean if it is around ? Did get the Ethos Colonia skin food also
The blood orange I was almost going to get the skin food in that but the colonia was kinda unique reckon the humidor is not me :) but they do make some awesome stuff

super excited to get these two in and see how they stack up against my SV :)

I can't believe the restraint I showed over the weekend. I nearly purchased the 3 tubs of MdC @SgtCrppls listed on BST. I have a tub of Fougere & Agrumes, in addition to several tubs of Ethos. I'm set for soap for at least a year, or two, but I still nearly PM'd him to buy his lot. But the thought of stocking up nearly got me. As it is, I still haven't bought any soap since last Fall.

I can't believe the restraint I showed over the weekend. I nearly purchased the 3 tubs of MdC @SgtCrppls listed on BST. I have a tub of Fougere & Agrumes, in addition to several tubs of Ethos. I'm set for soap for at least a year, or two, but I still nearly PM'd him to buy his lot. But the thought of stocking up nearly got me. As it is, I still haven't bought any soap since last Fall.
Thanks for the almost purchase, everything sold

I don't remember the last soap I bought. I got two tubs of soap for Christmas in 2020 and one more tub for Christmas in 2021. These three form my main rotation.

The other soaps I have in the rotation were all given to me for beta-testing.

Come to think of it I might have purchased a tub of Cold River soap back in 2017 or 2018 that they offered to benefit somebody who needed money for medical bills, if I recall correctly. I never used it. I think I gave it away, but I can't really remember.

I was doing so well, a few months at least....then Stirling has their sale a couple weeks back, and had Iced Coffee as one of the soaps listed. (I love their Iced Coffee, nice menthol kick, fantastic smell). Had to order two containers of it, the aftershave, and several bars of the bath soap in that scent.

To keep the wife happy, ordered her some Lilac Soap, also on clearance, and as usually, they tossed in a free sample bar of Island Man.
I just got my Iced Coffee from Stirling and I don’t have any Menthol feel from it at all. Plenty of coffee fragrance but no menthol. The cap even says “glacial” on it so I’m wondering if I got one they forgot to add the menthol to. I have 4 other glacial soaps of theirs to compare to (Obsidian, Black Ice, Lemon Chill and Iced Pineapple) so I was expecting that same menthol kick but the Iced Coffee was more like room temperature lol

Top Bottom