What's new

how many blades do you have? who has the most blades on the forum?

I've just had more better shaves with lords than a lot of Russian blades. I guess I'm lucky cause they are cheaper.

Reactions: saj
Lately I can't go wrong with Asco orange, silver star, rainbow, lord cools, or racers. I don't know if it's a psychological thing but if I shave with racer I tend to go faster. Lord cools though I think are super underrated. I tried them in vintage gilletes to new merkurs open comb closed comb it didn't matter. Great blade IMO.
Not tried asco yet but got a blade

you made me laugh when you said you shave faster due to it being called racer lol 😂

I've just had more better shaves with lords than a lot of Russian blades. I guess I'm lucky cause they are cheaper.
Yea some people on here like lord blades

You got any pics of your blade collection?

Being a lord blades fan, how many lord's blades do you have?

This is the last time I took inventory. Over a year ago so I probably have 2,000 or 3,000 more. I always seem to throw blades into the cart to put me over the top to get free shipping. This list doesn’t include my stash of injectors, Artist Clubs and my 100 Mach 3 cartridges. I’ve been in GRUMES since August and am in the 2021 Sabbatical because of all my blades.

proxy.php

Top three:

1. Wizamet
2. Voskhod
3. Gillette Platinum

Receiving 100 treet durasharps tomorrow. Sadly no grails like poilsilvers or wizmats. I think I started this journey to late.
thats some sick collection mate :)

i want to see what all these de razors blades look like in their packaging when they come in 100s/200s

I have 1600 blades. I went crazy for a while. Couldn’t help myself. Buying up packs of 100 based on reviews. Got over that addiction.

This is the last time I took inventory. Over a year ago so I probably have 2,000 or 3,000 more. I always seem to throw blades into the cart to put me over the top to get free shipping. This list doesn’t include my stash of injectors, Artist Clubs and my 100 Mach 3 cartridges. I’ve been in GRUMES since August and am in the 2021 Sabbatical because of all my blades.

proxy.php

Top three:

1. Wizamet
2. Voskhod
3. Gillette Platinum
That’s amazing.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Still about 60 PIRs, 10 Crystals, 4 Astras, no more Feathers, 4 GSBs, and 5 Nacets on the way. Although my collection would be a rounding error on some collections, sometimes it feels like thousands. So I give tucks away now and then. Always subject to revision, the strategy is to get to a moderate level, say 50-100, of whichever blade I find best and then stop acquiring. Ha!

How much hair do you need to shave off? Lol 😂

What's your collection consist of? Give us the numbers brother 👍💯🔥
Sorry. It could take too much time as I have too many types. Only counting all the Gillette models and the quantity for every model would probably take a full day. And I have quite a lot of Gillette both current production and vintage. Also I have many other brands as well. If you ask me about a particular blade, I could tell you if I have it and and only an approximate figure.

Reactions: saj
I'm sure I'm not even in the top ten in number of blades, but since I only use vintage blades which are good for 10, 14 even well over 30 shaves each depending on make, I might be in the top if you go by number of future shaves represented by said blades.

Top Bottom