What's new

How many aftershaves do you own?

Looks like 12 plus samples...a few samples not pictured. Should be getting 3 for Christmas. Gonna need a bigger boat.
CF0D7145-F20F-40DD-A9A0-D3E5647C61AA.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
18. [emoji21]

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019
Couldn't follow my example and say no comment. Aren't you married? Ain't you smart enough to be very afraid of her? Dude, I got you beat. They are mostly cheapies, but the War Department don't like the real estate they require.

Could you imagine that written up in divorce papers?

Couldn't follow my example and say no comment. Aren't you married? Ain't you smart enough to be very afraid of her? Dude, I got you beat. They are mostly cheapies, but the War Department don't like the real estate they require.

Could you imagine that written up in divorce papers?

She doesn’t go in my bathroom and has no idea what I have. She really doesn’t want to know and I don’t want her to either.

All of mine are the Clubman line. Pretty much everything they make I believe, plus a few others.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
She doesn’t go in my bathroom and has no idea what I have. She really doesn’t want to know and I don’t want her to either.

All of mine are the Clubman line. Pretty much everything they make I believe, plus a few others.

Well, at least you have good taste.

And I'm proud of you for scrubbing your own toilet. One of our greatest Presidents, Truman, washed his own socks and underwear. Greater love has never been shown a woman.

Well, at least you have good taste.

And I'm proud of you for scrubbing your own toilet. One of our greatest Presidents, Truman, washed his own socks and underwear. Greater love has never been shown a woman.

I did enough toilet scrubbing for Uncle Sam that I’m a pro at it. I wasn’t, however, the PLO. Another guy in the barracks had that honor.

(You get cool points if you know the PLO reference). [emoji41]

For the longest time, I had only one aftershave.

Then, I started reading B&B, now I have eight splashes and six balms. I think I'll stop here until I finish something I already have.

This is why sabbaticals exist. :smile1:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Good thread, I possibly need to do a census on my side and post. I have a few brand new bottles and many that are half way

Top Bottom