What's new

How many aftershaves do you own?

I've got eight that I use regularly. All drug store ones: Aqua Velva Classic, Clubman Pinnaud, Skin Bracer and Barbasol Brisk mix, Old Spice Classic, Clubman Whiskey Woods, Brut, and Aqua Velva Ice Sport. All of them except the Ice Sport are decanted into hot sauce bottles - cos I'm classy :lol:

Three? Four?? Just a few -- Tabac, Gillette, some that is REALLY strong on menthol...

Oops, I found a couple more! Now the inventory is:

Tabac (my favorite)
Gillette Cool Wave
Osage Rub
mkmen cooling after shave gel (***, over???)
Nivea after shave balm
Old Spice sensitive after shave (P&G)
Old Spice Classic (P&G)
Old Spice Cologne (P&G)
Old Spice Cologne (Shulton, almost gone)
Pinaud Clubman

11 :
Sir Irisch Moos
De Vergulde Hand balm
De Vergulde Hand lotion
Tabac original
Denim original
Amando Noir
Nivea Men Sensitive balm
Nivea Men Protect & Care balm
Nivea Men Sensitive Cool balm
Nivea Men Deep Comfort lotion
Brut original

At the moment I have 7...

Proraso Green
PAA Atmotic
PAA Good Vibrations
PAA Gondolier
RazoRock Black Label
Stirling Lime (balm)
Stirling Barbershop (balm)

The selections change somewhat, but I always try to keep at LEAST one menthol, one balm, one splash (with lasting fragrance) and one splash with a fragrance that is gone in a few minutes in case I want to use a different cologne right afterwards. But usually it's more like TWO of each :001_rolle

I have only the below, thankfully because alcohol-based aftershave can't be shipped by air otherwise I'll end up like most of you.....ahem...ahem...

1.Maca Root & Aloe Gel
2.Proraso Green Balm
3.Proraso Green Splash
4.PAA Cavendish
5.Clubman Reserve Whisky Woods
6.Clubman Reserve Gents Gin

Number 3-6 was purchased online and delivered locally to my brother while he was in UK and was coming back to Malaysia. I wanted much more but....limited by air transport restrictions! Good or bad news..?? My wife says very good...

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Are we counting balm?

Nivea Sensitive balm
P&B Spitfire
Boots Freshwood (cheapo store bought)
Superdrug Forest Fresh (cheapo store bought)
A bottle of homebrew (homemade aftershave)
Assorted samples

11 :
Sir Irisch Moos
De Vergulde Hand balm
De Vergulde Hand lotion
Tabac original
Denim original
Amando Noir
Nivea Men Sensitive balm
Nivea Men Protect & Care balm
Nivea Men Sensitive Cool balm
Nivea Men Deep Comfort lotion
Brut original
Are you Dutch? My wife is. And she’s goi g there in early 2020. I have De Vergulde Hand soap on my shopping list for her to get me. What other NL products should I get? I understand there are two versions of DVH, which is better? How about the balm and lotion? Can you give a little review on those products - why you like them etc? 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks in advance.

@BJJ Shaver I have Marlogue Wood and Author's Ridge (Talbot Colab). Both non-menthol. Marlogue wood is a very foresty scent and author's ridge is a very fall like scent like fallen leaves. I'll hopefully pick up another scent in the spring time or if they ever come out with an unscented I'll jump on that.

This stuff is straight skin food and more moisturizing than lotions/balms. It also has alcohol in it which I like. Incredible an alcohol splash can be this nourishing/protective. They are also a canadian company so they can't ship to the US because alcohol is in it... weird customs rules. I got mine off of West Coast Shaving. Looks like they have Marlogue Wood in stock from the last drop.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Here’s what I have, some are doubles (counted once), some are not in the picture.

25 different aftershaves.

I’m all out of Japanese Aftershaves (insert really sad emoji).

I probably should review them as those are common in Canada (ie easy to find). Well, most of them!

Attachments

• 91704142-E962-4DE6-A18C-A3304938021E.jpeg
    91704142-E962-4DE6-A18C-A3304938021E.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
I received more samples as a gift as that I bought. I tend to buy non alcohol kind and asb I probably have less than 10 asb and the same amount as samples.
problem in my work as a therapist working with allergies you can not use a strong smelling scent. So I have strong soaps (stirling) but usually not the as.

None - as in zero, nada, goose egg.
But recently thinking on trying a splash or two.
Wife wants me to use a splash after years of not using any.
Just don't know what scent to try first.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom